Reviews for Free Will and Fate
The Ghostly Minion chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
Sara, I ran across you and your stories yesterday and I'm so glad I did.

I have a real fondness for time travel stories, and this is easily among the best I've read, thus far.

You have put much thought into the ramifications of time travel. This chapter is a great example. Harry only wanted to save his parents and Neville's too. But look, his best friend love him, his worst enemies are (or profess to be) his friends. He truly is in a world where very little makes sense.

This chapter is case in point. Clearly, an unintended result is that there is a pure blood backlash against half bloods and muggle-born.

Why else would tanks be using a pure blood name instead of her own? I am certain as well that she has never met Lupin, or if she has, only sees him as a a feared monster. Kind of sad to think about.

You are already a favorite author, and I see Laotian of happy hours reading you work. Thank you.

D. Page Robin
Reva chapter 46 . 1/4/2014
Nice!
bpvreader chapter 46 . 12/9/2013
Had a lot of fun reading, thanks for sharing your tale. Hope you continue to produce fun to read stories.
FreelanceBum chapter 43 . 11/23/2013
Tonksie :'(
Random number generator chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
killed? Why?
Random number generator chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
"Jzmes" should be "James", "jump ." should be "jump."
MissNikita chapter 38 . 7/19/2013
No matter how much I love this story, Hermione is getting/being very obnoxious
Jonuts chapter 32 . 5/8/2013
Ah, can always count on Harry to be both retarded AND a hypocrite. So whiny and angsty because he's kept in the dark and fed shit, so instead of doing the right and sensible thing of informing Neville about relevant facts he REALLY needs to know, he keeps him in the dark and feeds him shit.
Jonuts chapter 24 . 5/8/2013
I don't get it. Why is Harry going to die? His mere existence is a paradox. Whatever happens to the other Harry is irrelevant.
Jonuts chapter 18 . 5/7/2013
I hate to say it, but whatever good things happen to Harry are wasted on the ungrateful little shit...
Jonuts chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
For the record, the alternate ending was better :p
Jonuts chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
So...if Harry is dying of the same unknown curse that killed his father, under what logic is the chance of the killer being the same person "Staggeringly small"? Not exactly a common cause of death...
Romantic chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Um… Good twist!
HideSeekKeep chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
I just came upon this story and haven't been able to leave my laptop. Your premise is fascinating and your writing is gorgeous. The last paragraph in this chapter (Chapter 13) particularly moved me.

Now to continue reading...
LucidRush chapter 46 . 7/10/2012
A work of art, one of the best stories I've read on this site. I'm off to read the sequel.
432 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »