Reviews for Free Will and Fate
rasul chapter 26 . 3/30/2008
keep up the good work and update soon.
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 25 . 3/29/2008
I hope that they can figure out something that'll help Harry soon.
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 23 . 3/25/2008
Wow, way to sum up the first 5 years of Harry's life at Hogwarts in just a few paragraphs! Now, hopefully Dumbledore will pretty much believe him and they can do something about modern Harry.
atlantis-rob chapter 24 . 3/25/2008
Great chapters, excellennt work on how harry handled dumbles. That was almost amusing. Great dialogue and harry hit all the points. Poor hermione. Cheers.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I just watned to say that this is a damn good story. I've only read this chapter but it's amazing! You have a real talent. Are you by chance working on any original ideas? I bet the ideas are awesome! This is so good! It's almost as if you were in their heads as things were going on because each of them was portrayed exactly how their character would be. This totally should be published as a branch of, too bad JK is selfish and won't extend copyright. Ah, well. I will return shortly and read the rest of what you have.

Kudos and great job

- Jazzelyn Emory Roisin
witowsmp chapter 22 . 3/23/2008
At last Harry will talk to Dumbledore. This should be interesting.
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 22 . 3/22/2008
Another really good chapter. I definitely thought that when Harry pulled Hermione into his arms that he was going to kiss her.
wasu chapter 21 . 3/22/2008
hi

I love it

awesome

so please update very soon and keep it up

bye

wasu
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 21 . 3/20/2008
Awe, I like the afternoon you had Harry, Hermione, Lily, and Raven (aka Katie-pie, that's really cute!) go on. They seemed to have a great time together. And now Snape has a greater reason to kill Harry...oh goodness. I've never liked Snape.
witowsmp chapter 21 . 3/20/2008
It's nice for Harry to enjoy his family.

I figured Voldy was nearby. I hope he does possess Severus.

I'm really looking forward to Lily finding out the whole truth about Snape. Albus, too - that might make him begin to suspect that he's not completely omniscient, as he (and everyone else) seems to believe in canon.
Nymoue chapter 20 . 3/20/2008
m ! it's greatl lol !
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 20 . 3/20/2008
I'm glad they found something! I hope it will help them...
Nymoue chapter 19 . 3/18/2008
wonderful. i like hermione ! loll
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 19 . 3/18/2008
This was, yet again, a very good chapter. It's good that Hermione said she is going to try to control herself around Harry, but like Harry said, I'm not sure if he'd be able to resist a second time if she cam onto him.
BMcGonagall chapter 19 . 3/18/2008
I like this

It's not one of those they wake up one morning and are in love with each other, there is a back story and the bathroom chapter was really good.

BMcGonagall