Reviews for Free Will and Fate
witowsmp chapter 22 . 3/23/2008
At last Harry will talk to Dumbledore. This should be interesting.
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 22 . 3/22/2008
Another really good chapter. I definitely thought that when Harry pulled Hermione into his arms that he was going to kiss her.
wasu chapter 21 . 3/22/2008
hi

I love it

awesome

so please update very soon and keep it up

bye

wasu
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 21 . 3/20/2008
Awe, I like the afternoon you had Harry, Hermione, Lily, and Raven (aka Katie-pie, that's really cute!) go on. They seemed to have a great time together. And now Snape has a greater reason to kill Harry...oh goodness. I've never liked Snape.
witowsmp chapter 21 . 3/20/2008
It's nice for Harry to enjoy his family.

I figured Voldy was nearby. I hope he does possess Severus.

I'm really looking forward to Lily finding out the whole truth about Snape. Albus, too - that might make him begin to suspect that he's not completely omniscient, as he (and everyone else) seems to believe in canon.
Nymoue chapter 20 . 3/20/2008
m ! it's greatl lol !
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 20 . 3/20/2008
I'm glad they found something! I hope it will help them...
Nymoue chapter 19 . 3/18/2008
wonderful. i like hermione ! loll
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 19 . 3/18/2008
This was, yet again, a very good chapter. It's good that Hermione said she is going to try to control herself around Harry, but like Harry said, I'm not sure if he'd be able to resist a second time if she cam onto him.
BMcGonagall chapter 19 . 3/18/2008
I like this

It's not one of those they wake up one morning and are in love with each other, there is a back story and the bathroom chapter was really good.

BMcGonagall
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 18 . 3/16/2008
I thought that it was good of you to not let Harry do anything with Hermione tonight. He is still confused and it is not a good thing to do something like that while being confused..even if Hermione does love him.
azureguy chapter 18 . 3/16/2008
you're story is really good but it just doesn't seem to flow right. The vagueness that you made some chapters to get to yhe point you're at now is unnecessary. You really don't need to keep reitterating the same things over and over. Meaning, move the story along.
witowsmp chapter 18 . 3/16/2008
There ain't no way I could've said no to Hermione in that situation.
Nymoue chapter 18 . 3/16/2008
no no no you didnt do that arghr lol continue please
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 17 . 3/15/2008
A Pensieve is a very good idea...I hope that they can find one somewhere! McGonagall seems like a person who would have one...she's always having to deal with students and especially now with Dumbledore telling her things to do, she would probably want one. I hope there is a way that Harry is able to talk to Tonks and try to figure out what's going on.
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »