Reviews for Free Will and Fate
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 19 . 3/18/2008
This was, yet again, a very good chapter. It's good that Hermione said she is going to try to control herself around Harry, but like Harry said, I'm not sure if he'd be able to resist a second time if she cam onto him.
BMcGonagall chapter 19 . 3/18/2008
I like this

It's not one of those they wake up one morning and are in love with each other, there is a back story and the bathroom chapter was really good.

BMcGonagall
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 18 . 3/16/2008
I thought that it was good of you to not let Harry do anything with Hermione tonight. He is still confused and it is not a good thing to do something like that while being confused..even if Hermione does love him.
azureguy chapter 18 . 3/16/2008
you're story is really good but it just doesn't seem to flow right. The vagueness that you made some chapters to get to yhe point you're at now is unnecessary. You really don't need to keep reitterating the same things over and over. Meaning, move the story along.
witowsmp chapter 18 . 3/16/2008
There ain't no way I could've said no to Hermione in that situation.
Nymoue chapter 18 . 3/16/2008
no no no you didnt do that arghr lol continue please
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 17 . 3/15/2008
A Pensieve is a very good idea...I hope that they can find one somewhere! McGonagall seems like a person who would have one...she's always having to deal with students and especially now with Dumbledore telling her things to do, she would probably want one. I hope there is a way that Harry is able to talk to Tonks and try to figure out what's going on.
Nymoue chapter 17 . 3/15/2008
like it
BMcGonagall chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
No No No

you can't stop there I need more, please make old McG a force to be recend with.

This fic has a good plot you have let us have enough clues that we can piece together some of the story but not all of it its very well done.

BMcGonagall
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
I'm really happy that they told Professor McGonagall. I just hope nothing happens to Lily and Raven...and to the other Harry.
Nymoue chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
loll well it'S great !
witowsmp chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
I'm glad they told McGonagall!

I think that if Harry frames his response to Hermione correctly, she could take it as a compliment.

"I never thought of my Hermione like that, but there's something about you that's different, or maybe I'm seeing a different side to your personality. I just have been realizing what my counterpart sees in you, realizing how...attractive you are, in many ways...and I can certainly see how he fell in love with you. If I get back, I think I'll try to start things up with my Hermione."

I think that if Harry told her that, she'd take it as a very good compliment.
Nymoue chapter 15 . 3/13/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME muhahahahahaha... you're evil ! i like it VERY MUCH !
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 15 . 3/13/2008
I hope that Harry can figure this out before it's too late and gets back to his own time...
witowsmp chapter 15 . 3/12/2008
I look forward to the next chapter.
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »