Reviews for Free Will and Fate
Nymoue chapter 17 . 3/15/2008
like it
BMcGonagall chapter 16 . 3/15/2008
No No No

you can't stop there I need more, please make old McG a force to be recend with.

This fic has a good plot you have let us have enough clues that we can piece together some of the story but not all of it its very well done.

BMcGonagall
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
I'm really happy that they told Professor McGonagall. I just hope nothing happens to Lily and Raven...and to the other Harry.
Nymoue chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
loll well it'S great !
witowsmp chapter 16 . 3/14/2008
I'm glad they told McGonagall!

I think that if Harry frames his response to Hermione correctly, she could take it as a compliment.

"I never thought of my Hermione like that, but there's something about you that's different, or maybe I'm seeing a different side to your personality. I just have been realizing what my counterpart sees in you, realizing how...attractive you are, in many ways...and I can certainly see how he fell in love with you. If I get back, I think I'll try to start things up with my Hermione."

I think that if Harry told her that, she'd take it as a very good compliment.
Nymoue chapter 15 . 3/13/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME muhahahahahaha... you're evil ! i like it VERY MUCH !
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 15 . 3/13/2008
I hope that Harry can figure this out before it's too late and gets back to his own time...
witowsmp chapter 15 . 3/12/2008
I look forward to the next chapter.
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 14 . 3/12/2008
Wow, this is a very interesting story! I like the way you have this going...keep up the good work!
Nymoue chapter 14 . 3/12/2008
wonderful ! i like it !
witowsmp chapter 14 . 3/12/2008
Bella flirting with Harry is a disturbing thought.

I'm really curious what exactly has been going on.

My guess is that Snape got the Stone to Voldemort years ago and he's secretly around.
osc630 chapter 13 . 3/10/2008
I'm really enjoying this so far - it's a surprisingly new take on a theme, and I look forward to seeing where it goes. :)
witowsmp chapter 13 . 3/10/2008
Interesting information. I look forward to the next chapter.
Nymoue chapter 13 . 3/10/2008
this is going to be so good ! I LOVE IT
wasu chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
hi

I love it

so please update very soon and keep it up

bye