Reviews for Free Will and Fate
osc630 chapter 13 . 3/10/2008
I'm really enjoying this so far - it's a surprisingly new take on a theme, and I look forward to seeing where it goes. :)
witowsmp chapter 13 . 3/10/2008
Interesting information. I look forward to the next chapter.
Nymoue chapter 13 . 3/10/2008
this is going to be so good ! I LOVE IT
wasu chapter 12 . 3/10/2008

I love it

so please update very soon and keep it up

ps. brilliant work,really!
witowsmp chapter 12 . 3/8/2008
I wonder how Minerva will react when she finds out that Snape lied about the note, and Snape is the one who killed James and tried to kill Harry.

I know DumbOldDork won't believe it. He'll never hear a word against Severus no matter what he does.
wasu chapter 11 . 3/8/2008

I love it

so please update very soon and keep it up

witowsmp chapter 11 . 3/7/2008
So, even in this reality, it took Hermione kissing Harry to get them together.

I hope that Harry and Hermione get to see the other Harry in the hospital.
whateveritis12 chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
I've got your cliffie all figured out: Snape took credit for when Harry broke the Fidelius charm and that's how they ended up being friends. But Snape was still the vindictive spy he is controlled his emotions and made James get sick and die.

Then to finally get rid of all the Potters he goes ahead and either orders or does an attack on Harry on the platform. Bastard.
witowsmp chapter 10 . 3/6/2008
Snape claimed to have sent that note to his parents!

That's what happened!
witowsmp chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
This seems to be quite an interesting story. I look forward to the next chapter.
wasu chapter 7 . 3/5/2008

I like it

so please update very soon

Arkeus chapter 7 . 3/5/2008
quite good.

I really liked your various characters, though i think you should explain harry's reasoning soon :-)
Arkeus chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
ouch..

Really hope you odn't redeem snape :/

good work so far :-) Damn, harry of course messed up, didn't he? and snape killed his alternate self :/
Arkeus chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
ah. Delicious sort of time travel so far. I am wondering if hte other harry "disappeared", was killed, or if there is going to be a confrontation :-)
Arkeus chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Very interesting beginning. Nice to see a slow divergence :-)

i liked how you described the teenage harry.
423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »