Reviews for Free Will and Fate
Witherwings01 chapter 46 . 3/2/2012
Wow! I tore through those final few chapters - gripping stuff. I'm so pleased I came to party late - now I don't have to wait for the sequel to get some answers about the consequences Dumbledore spoke of (though I think I can guess) or the fate of the other Harry - I'm sad for him.

Overall, a great read. Thanks.
Witherwings01 chapter 44 . 3/2/2012
Yep, I think that's about the only way you could have Harry instigate plan B without turning him into a heartless murderer. Nicely done.
Witherwings01 chapter 43 . 3/2/2012
TONKS!
Witherwings01 chapter 42 . 3/2/2012
Edge. Of. Seat. Will he follow through with plan B? Next chapter here I come.
Witherwings01 chapter 41 . 3/2/2012
Ha! I'm so stupid...tripped over the rug. Genius.
Witherwings01 chapter 36 . 3/1/2012
I LOVE your McGonagall. Watching someone out manoeuvre Albus Dumbledore without the more commonplace bashing is great fun.
Witherwings01 chapter 35 . 3/1/2012
What a marvellous jigsaw you have constructed for us. I just hope i've got enough time to finish it today.
Witherwings01 chapter 31 . 2/29/2012
I'm glad you had Harry feel guilty a chapter back for keeping Neville in the dark - it gives him more insight into what Dumbledore's world must have been like. I'm also very thankful you are re-telling canon swiftly as a series of key points - it keeps me from wanted to skim ahead and getting bored. Anyway, my bed is proving more attractive than your next chapter, so expect more nonsensical reviews from me tomorrow.
Witherwings01 chapter 25 . 2/28/2012
I'm loving where (I think) you are going with the introduction of THE book. I bow down to your awesomeness.
Witherwings01 chapter 21 . 2/28/2012
Awwwwww! Raven is soooooo sweet! Can I take her home? Puuurrrlease? I'll be real good.
Witherwings01 chapter 18 . 2/28/2012
Holy cow! Kinky Hermione is bloody scary.

Good chapter too. Noble Harry at his finest, and this line;

"... Am I breathing too hard? I'm breathing way too hard..."

Brought the lolz.

Love it.
Witherwings01 chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
Oh I'm so conflicted! Now I don't know which Harry I want her to be with ... It's Shadow Walks all over again!
Witherwings01 chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
Le gasp! Must read on...no time for a coherent review.
Witherwings01 chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Holy Hipogriffs! I'm speechless, and trust me...that never happens to me. Here's hoping my lunch journey is long enough to get to the meat of the story and start getting some answers.

Loving it!
Witherwings01 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Anything inspired by Lorien goes to the top of my list of must read fanfics. Great start...looking forward to seeing where you go (went) with this.

Wings.