Reviews for Free Will and Fate
HideSeekKeep chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
I just came upon this story and haven't been able to leave my laptop. Your premise is fascinating and your writing is gorgeous. The last paragraph in this chapter (Chapter 13) particularly moved me.

Now to continue reading...
LucidRush chapter 46 . 7/10/2012
A work of art, one of the best stories I've read on this site. I'm off to read the sequel.
Covante chapter 46 . 4/14/2012
A great story, I'll be reading the sequel soon. Thank you for posting.
akasanta chapter 16 . 3/21/2012
I'm not big on reviewing individual chapters when starting a story with lots of them usually. Just wanted to tell you that I'm really enjoying this one. I've lost track of the number of Harry Potter fanfiction stories I've read. This one is, to me, the most original one involving time travel I've read. Thank you for writing it. :D
Witherwings01 chapter 45 . 3/2/2012
Well that's gonna annoy me if I don't get your reviews to an even number. 400!
Witherwings01 chapter 46 . 3/2/2012
Wow! I tore through those final few chapters - gripping stuff. I'm so pleased I came to party late - now I don't have to wait for the sequel to get some answers about the consequences Dumbledore spoke of (though I think I can guess) or the fate of the other Harry - I'm sad for him.

Overall, a great read. Thanks.
Witherwings01 chapter 44 . 3/2/2012
Yep, I think that's about the only way you could have Harry instigate plan B without turning him into a heartless murderer. Nicely done.
Witherwings01 chapter 43 . 3/2/2012
TONKS!
Witherwings01 chapter 42 . 3/2/2012
Edge. Of. Seat. Will he follow through with plan B? Next chapter here I come.
Witherwings01 chapter 41 . 3/2/2012
Ha! I'm so stupid...tripped over the rug. Genius.
Witherwings01 chapter 36 . 3/1/2012
I LOVE your McGonagall. Watching someone out manoeuvre Albus Dumbledore without the more commonplace bashing is great fun.
Witherwings01 chapter 35 . 3/1/2012
What a marvellous jigsaw you have constructed for us. I just hope i've got enough time to finish it today.
Witherwings01 chapter 31 . 2/29/2012
I'm glad you had Harry feel guilty a chapter back for keeping Neville in the dark - it gives him more insight into what Dumbledore's world must have been like. I'm also very thankful you are re-telling canon swiftly as a series of key points - it keeps me from wanted to skim ahead and getting bored. Anyway, my bed is proving more attractive than your next chapter, so expect more nonsensical reviews from me tomorrow.
Witherwings01 chapter 25 . 2/28/2012
I'm loving where (I think) you are going with the introduction of THE book. I bow down to your awesomeness.
Witherwings01 chapter 21 . 2/28/2012
Awwwwww! Raven is soooooo sweet! Can I take her home? Puuurrrlease? I'll be real good.
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »