Reviews for Free Will and Fate
Witherwings01 chapter 36 . 3/1/2012
I LOVE your McGonagall. Watching someone out manoeuvre Albus Dumbledore without the more commonplace bashing is great fun.
Witherwings01 chapter 35 . 3/1/2012
What a marvellous jigsaw you have constructed for us. I just hope i've got enough time to finish it today.
Witherwings01 chapter 31 . 2/29/2012
I'm glad you had Harry feel guilty a chapter back for keeping Neville in the dark - it gives him more insight into what Dumbledore's world must have been like. I'm also very thankful you are re-telling canon swiftly as a series of key points - it keeps me from wanted to skim ahead and getting bored. Anyway, my bed is proving more attractive than your next chapter, so expect more nonsensical reviews from me tomorrow.
Witherwings01 chapter 25 . 2/28/2012
I'm loving where (I think) you are going with the introduction of THE book. I bow down to your awesomeness.
Witherwings01 chapter 21 . 2/28/2012
Awwwwww! Raven is soooooo sweet! Can I take her home? Puuurrrlease? I'll be real good.
Witherwings01 chapter 18 . 2/28/2012
Holy cow! Kinky Hermione is bloody scary.

Good chapter too. Noble Harry at his finest, and this line;

"... Am I breathing too hard? I'm breathing way too hard..."

Brought the lolz.

Love it.
Witherwings01 chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
Oh I'm so conflicted! Now I don't know which Harry I want her to be with ... It's Shadow Walks all over again!
Witherwings01 chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
Le gasp! Must read on...no time for a coherent review.
Witherwings01 chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Holy Hipogriffs! I'm speechless, and trust me...that never happens to me. Here's hoping my lunch journey is long enough to get to the meat of the story and start getting some answers.

Loving it!
Witherwings01 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Anything inspired by Lorien goes to the top of my list of must read fanfics. Great start...looking forward to seeing where you go (went) with this.

Wings.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 30 . 10/27/2011
Great work.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 46 . 10/2/2011
And so this story comes to an end.

As I've already said in previous reviews, the characterisations in this story have been one of it's strong points, and that continued right up until the end. I really felt all the emotions that everyone was feeling in this chapter, and in my totally unprofessional opinion, that's the mark of a good story.

I'm... not entirely sure how I feel about what went down with Snape. Storywise, I can appreciate that you weren't afraid to go there, but I think I was kind of disappointed that Harry went through with it in the end.

On the other hand, I thought you handled the aftermath and the effects Snape's death had on the other characters (even the ones who would have happily killed them himself) really well, so kudos for that.

Suffice to say, I'm definitely interested to see where you've taken this story in the sequel, especially given that there are now two Harry Potters in this world.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 45 . 10/2/2011
There was so much about this chapter that I really liked, in spite of all the conflict. Actually, no, *because* of it.

From Hermione trying to get Harry to understand that what he did wasn't right (necessary, maybe, but not right), to Lily's difficulties accepting everything that's gone on... It all struck me as being realistic, given the circumstances. I mean, of course Lily isn't immediately going to come to terms with it all. Especially considering there are now two Harrys.

Another thing that really stood out to me was Sirius's comment at the end about Harry being really bitter. I'm not sure why, it just made me a little sad. Probably because, given all that he's been through, his bitterness isn't much of a surprise.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 44 . 10/2/2011
Whoa... okay, let me just say, I honestly didn't think Harry would actually do it. On the other hand, he's been talking about it for how many chapters now? I guess I shouldn't be so surprised.

On a completely unrelated note... it's bad that I actually forgot Draco existed, isn't it? Although his scenes with Bellatrix certainly reminded me pretty quickly. I'm definitely intrigued by whatever it is Bella has planned - I'm glad she didn't end up rotting in Azkaban.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 43 . 10/2/2011
Wow. You weren't kidding about the suspense. I was practically on the edge of my seat throughout this entire chapter. So much tension!

Probably the best part has to be the scenes with Lily. You've done a really good job developing her as an actual character, considering she only ever made brief appearances in the books, and never alive.
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »