Reviews for The Canyon
Lisianpeia chapter 1 . 3/25
"Then it occurs to him that he doesn't know how she usually looks, anymore."
This sentence made me so sad. I really liked the story, though
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I like this, I always got the feeling that them drifting could be the start of something, gla to see someone else has taken it to the next level.
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Lalilaloli chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Thank you...just THANK YOU for this.

The whole ruining of the Buffy Giles relationship the last to seasons of the show was nothing less of a travesty born of extremely bad writing. This fic sort of sorting some of the mess out.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
That was GREAT!

THANKS:"D
Ledgerwood chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh my, what a delight! Such authenticity all around and a wonderful tie up of some major loose ends. Thanks for this!
Dimkaagon chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
That was a perfectly sweet ending. I loved it! Thank you so much for writing! Great job! :D
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Wow. You really got me with the earthwuake. It was good before thay, but that just blew me away.

And I love the way Dawn checks up on Xander and the way Willow looked them in Giles' house.

I loved Giles line "I would never die without consulting you first."

Thank you.
ivywatcher chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
"In another room, Buffy is 95 percent sure that her fight with Giles has just triggered the end of the world. "

No wonder the First showed up in season 7! No, seriously, this was a great fic. The characterization was dead on. It was a relief to hear them in my head, to still have our characters even in a post-show setting. Dawn in particular was magnificent, and the scenes between Buffy and Giles were touching and wonderfully voiced.

Well done. It's going in the C2.
BlackbAngeL chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I really loved this. Very well written, very touching... I shed a tear at the end!

Kudos for a very well done job!
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That was astonishingly beautiful. Great work. I am totally trying not to cry.
mythichistorian chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Hee! Stubborn Buffy and just as stubborn Giles - it probably would take an earthquake to get them to come to their senses ... And everybody else losing patience with the situation - I can see that happening, too. Willow is being Willow, of course and making her point with actions rather than trying to discuss it, but she probably needed to here ... she didn't start the earthquake did she? *g*

Good work, and thank you. :-)
GiovanniBlasini chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Very nicely done. Dialogue was very believable, and the story just seemed to *flow* well. Interesting twist on the "locked in a room and forced to make up" concept, too.
Antenna chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
“I’m fine,” he assures her. “I would never die without consulting you first.”

This line, for some reason, just does it for me. And I think it might take an earthquake to get the Buffy and Giles of the comicsverse to talk to each other. Gah. Dummies.