Reviews for The feel of Irken claws
I fuckin love this fic! It's one of my favorites ever, definitely my favorite ZADR fic.
littlebirdy chapter 1 . 8/19
IT'S FRICKING AWESOME! TTUTT~ I ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY LURVE THIS FIC!
NopeAloticus chapter 1 . 8/16
oh my god... I LOVE IT!
want more... need more...
:DDDD
littlebirdy chapter 1 . 8/2
...o.o DAMN Dwicky! DIB GOT REVENGE IN A PRETTY FUCKED UP WAY! XD ~
Dammit Dib! You sick bastard! Well shit...I guess I Should go then...you sick bastard!-leaves the ship-
The.Burlesque.Mistress.92 chapter 1 . 6/20
Oh my god oooh my god this is delicious~! XD
Well done and I wish there was more! UwU
*wicked cackling*

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS AND I LOVE IT! Great job~ ;D
nico420 chapter 1 . 6/19
This is so unique. I love the setting and plot! So much. And Dib's speech about Irken claws.
Zeeda chapter 1 . 5/27
I LOVED this twist! It's fantastic! Amazing story, truly amazing!
13 chapter 1 . 5/19
I'd love to see Dibs "punishment"
whovianfangirl chapter 1 . 4/19
OMG THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL IM DYING I LOVE THIS HOLY SHIT I CANT EVEN EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS OKAY THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
The Weird One chapter 1 . 2/14
Cool...
CherryBomber chapter 1 . 1/27
I don't like DADR but this was totally worth it (and the fact that Dib and Dwicky are the same age make it tolerable for me). I really wish you'd write a fanfic about everything that happened prior to this...it sounds like it would make one heck of a story.
I'm a little sad about Tallest Red and Purple again none of this could have happened if they didn't die...and at least they died together (that's what I'm assuming;and yes,I ship RaPR).
This fic has made it into my ZaDR top five (somewhere between 'Noises','A Loser's Tale','Hentai' and 'Heat'.)

Sorry about this lengthy comment from a stranger _'''
Raina Allythorn chapter 1 . 1/22
That was fucking amazing.
cshot20 chapter 1 . 1/8
I want you to know that I spent about an hour or so searching for this story. I read it a while back but couldn't find it again (I'm favoriting it this time). I also want you to know that this is by far my favorite Invader Zim EVER. Not for the DaDr not even for the ZaDr (even though I love it) but for the fact that that was the best freaking ending in the history of fanfiction! I loved this, thank you so much for writing it.