Reviews for The feel of Irken claws
whovianfangirl chapter 1 . 4/19
OMG THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL IM DYING I LOVE THIS HOLY SHIT I CANT EVEN EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS OKAY THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
The Weird One chapter 1 . 2/14
Cool...
CherryBomber chapter 1 . 1/27
I don't like DADR but this was totally worth it (and the fact that Dib and Dwicky are the same age make it tolerable for me). I really wish you'd write a fanfic about everything that happened prior to this...it sounds like it would make one heck of a story.
I'm a little sad about Tallest Red and Purple again none of this could have happened if they didn't die...and at least they died together (that's what I'm assuming;and yes,I ship RaPR).
This fic has made it into my ZaDR top five (somewhere between 'Noises','A Loser's Tale','Hentai' and 'Heat'.)

Sorry about this lengthy comment from a stranger _'''
Raina Allythorn chapter 1 . 1/22
That was fucking amazing.
cshot20 chapter 1 . 1/8
I want you to know that I spent about an hour or so searching for this story. I read it a while back but couldn't find it again (I'm favoriting it this time). I also want you to know that this is by far my favorite Invader Zim EVER. Not for the DaDr not even for the ZaDr (even though I love it) but for the fact that that was the best freaking ending in the history of fanfiction! I loved this, thank you so much for writing it.
Slash Master chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I've never read anything like this before
i kinda liked it!
pitchpearlgirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
YO
YOOOOOOOOOO
Derp-For-Homestuck chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I personally hate, HATE DaDr, but I cant resist a good ZaDr...so I read, I liked, I reviewed. Wonderful story by the way!
cw chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
My goodness, you're a talented writer!
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
t this was just YES perfect story zim is jealous HAHAHAHA RUN YOU TWIT RUN im crazy sue me
iLoveInvaderZim31 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
this story is so good i read it over 3 times!
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Holy... THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED. I actually really wish there was more...
Mannequin-Prince chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
this was perfect, I like seme Zim
Invader Zeyin chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Ahh, DaDr. What a cute attempt to make Pedophila lovable. :33
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This has a ton of faves and I can see why. It's pretty fantastic, and Dib is a magnificent, brilliant bastard. Hats off to you, Swing-21.