Reviews for The feel of Irken claws
XaShi chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Ha ha, Dibs Revenge is Sweet!
guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
It was okay. Bit contrived though.
Snoessie chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Run Dwicky run... It's awesome how Dib gets his revenge on him :) And of course I like the thing of Zim being the Tallest.. and I totally am not surprised about their sm thingy 3
Daoi Sidhe chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wonderful 3
tophis1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
OMG! I read this and it amazed me! I never expected that ending! lol. It makes me happy that zim and dib are together.
Ana chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Oh man, seriously, you have to write more one-shots in this universe. Having Zim as the Tallest and Dib as his mate sounds very interesting. And it seems Dib is a well respected person too. I kind of want to see more Zim and Dib interactions. Oh and I want to see Dwicky get tortured a little.
Nickel Xenon chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Oh wow! That was awesome! I didn't see that ending coming! I loved it! Dib is so evil in this story! But revenge is sweet.
MannyFreshTeeth chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh jealous Zim is soo smexy!
Mark Ray Grey chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I came for the DADR, but it ended up ZADR. Nice. Bastard!Dib is new to me but I like it.
Moonlight black rose chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I just love this story! Dib is such a kinky bastard :D and I love possessive Zim :P
Redallover chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Ha! How amusing. I liked.
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
awesome fic. _ Ja.
Quackerjack-Queen chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
That. Was. AWESOME! I love how dark you made Dib, and I especially love the fact aht you GAVE A REASON FOR IT! You have no idea how frustrating it is coming across fics that have one of the characters portrayed as dark and malevolent 'just because it's fan fiction and therefore they can.' EVEN BETTER! YOUR REASONS MAKE SENSE!

"‘…and what happens now?’ asked Dwicky in a shaky voice.

‘For me, I go back to the Massive, get yelled at by Zim, probably will get punished, but I’m a kinky bastard who gets turned on by pain, so I don’t really mind,’ he said with a smirk. ‘He’ll never hurt me too much anyways, the jerk values me too much for that.’

‘And for me?’

Dib smirked, took another drag of his cigarette and blew the smoke at Dwicky’s face.

‘As for you… you are now wanted dead by the leader of the most powerful Empire of the Galaxy, and he’s in a jealous rage. So…’

The evil look he sent Dwicky made the ex-counselor shiver with fear.

‘…I suggest you run.’"

My favorite part of the whole story, though it all kicked ass. It just sums up all three characters PERFECTLY.

I love you. I'm faving this.
lea chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
OMG this was a great story! i hope you write MORE!

_
NeverNight chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Now this is ZADR I could get behind.

Or sidestep, or stand well away from, if absolutely necessary.

For my own safety, of course.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »