Reviews for The feel of Irken claws
Vaishin chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This was... so insanely amusing. I actually fell off my chair laughing. Especially the last line.
perimeter chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
THIS IS AWESOME.
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
You KILLED earth? ARG okay, I'm over it. That being said, happy to see an alert for a story from you. ANOTHER HUMAN I'm so happy for you, Dwicky.

*laughs* you got owned, Dwicky. ‘The humans fought back, but… It was a disaster.’ Oh man, you have no idea how much I want to read an actual war fic with those two.

‘Nothing caught my eye since… and all those aliens out there just don’t do it for me.’ *smirks into her glass* Hm... "‘I didn’t exactly stay to see the end of the trial, didn’t I?’" I think you meant 'did I?'

‘I want to show you my ship,’ Uh... *intensely wary* ‘You STOLE the TALLEST’S personal SHIP?’ WO FREAKING HO DIB. Way to go.

I'm now holding back laughter at the mention of those scars on Dib. Especially the new scars. And now that there's a transmission, I am seriously waiting for some screaming to start. ‘ – WHO THE HELL IS THAT?’ Yep, dead from laughter I am.

‘They didn’t want any sort of competition, didn’t they?’ Again, it should be 'did they?' Haha. Anyway, excellent. That was good. Too bad the entire earth race is DEAD but oh well. Loved it.
estella chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I may be overanaylsing your story, but I think you're a genius. When I reread it, I saw so many hints, that could easily be over looked. Such as Tallest's (thinking it would be Red and Purple- which would be Tallests'), the meaning of Dib's mission, even when I didn't understand why Dib was refered as Taller. Though those could have been obvious, but I still think your a genius.

Please make a sequel, it feels like there should be one (Dwicky), or two (Zim and Dib.
venusguytrap chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
lol, The sad thing is that I could imagine the entire thing perfectly.

Seriously. Awesome.
BarkingPup chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Nice. I always love reading your stories and this was definitely worth reading. Excellent dialogue and it was easy to follow. I love the suspense. You have definitely mastered gradual information (I haven't, as my Beta reminds me constantly).

Ah, and ZaDr. You write it so well, with all the personalities and sadistic tendencies intact (Dib's speech on irken lovin' gave me shivers :P)

Which reminds me: DIB'S NOT A WHINY LOSER! AND ZIM DOESN'T MELT INTO A PUDDLE OF OOC GOO! *ahem* now that that's out of my system. Very good and so in-character I almost cried (then again, all of your stuff is IC. I'll need to stock up on those tears...)
Rambie chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Awesometacular. The twisted characterization was fun, and I love it when the alien species/culture are elaborated on..'specially in a perverted way. xD
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I" luvved this fic pleas make a sequel
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
pfft... awesome work. i laughed so, soo much reading this XDXD
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Bwaha. xD That made me laugh out loud several times. I'm glad you stuck to ZADR. That seems to be the only IZ pairing that has a special place in my heart.
29 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
lol, i love it
corset-rebellion-follower chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Poor Zim, in his blinding, jealous rage...

*sigh*

When will Dib learn? Great Fic, as usual!
The Familiar chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That made me laugh. Never mess with the Dib, cause he'll always get you back. I think I might be becoming a fan of twisted romance stories.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15