Reviews for The feel of Irken claws
Sora4president chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I LOVED it! Hadn't read a story that so badly needed a sequel in a long while! *coughcough nudgenudge* ,
O-tay chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
InvaderGir chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
That was the hottest thing I have ever read! Sent shivers down my spine the whole way through! OMG! YES! -orgasms- /;
Princess Lady Subaru chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
That was SO funny! The end I mean. I thought Zim died, what a bEAUTIFUL twist of events!
b1oom chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Awesome! Slick, clever, fast-paced story-telling. I love the direction you took Dib's character in. He's so delisiously devious in this. Satirical masterpiece. Instant fav.

Francesca L.
MoonGoddessMitsuki chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
HA HA HA! That was awsome! please ake another chapter! XD

Kit chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I love this. XD Dib's such a bastard in this, but love him anyways. You are possibly one of the best ZADR writers in the entire fanfiction archives.
Electriclady chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
SO glad I read another of your stories.

Fascinating future concept. And the mood permeating this; it's so hazy, maniacal, dark - all without ever blatantly writing it down. I could practically see Dib's lazy sprawl when he spoke with Zim and Dwicky.

Excellent read!
Webster chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
LOVE IT! I giggled so hard at the end. Totally Zim-like reaction, dirt-child. Ah, those phrases just tickle my insides. Nice work. Too funny, made me laugh at work... :)
StardustSage chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Oh my God, EPIC WIN. GO DIB! This vengence makes me happy. 3

Beautifully written, great attention to detail, and oh God yes plox. Perfectly IC, too. Loved it all over.
K.C chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Hahahaha. I love this. Zim's reaction is great and Dib.. Well, he's a Misunderstood Mastermind.
beaniejeanie chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I'd love you forever if you did some sort of sequel but...I'm getting my hopes up.

Squeegee chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Wow, very well done. I really enjoyed it, thanks.
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
LOL EXCELLENT. ::beautifully delicious:: 3
middle school was a dark time chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Hehe. I have read and re-read this story. I love it a bit more each time.
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »