Reviews for The feel of Irken claws
Webster chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
LOVE IT! I giggled so hard at the end. Totally Zim-like reaction, dirt-child. Ah, those phrases just tickle my insides. Nice work. Too funny, made me laugh at work... :)
StardustSage chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Oh my God, EPIC WIN. GO DIB! This vengence makes me happy. 3

Beautifully written, great attention to detail, and oh God yes plox. Perfectly IC, too. Loved it all over.
K.C chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Hahahaha. I love this. Zim's reaction is great and Dib.. Well, he's a Misunderstood Mastermind.
yaoi2010 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I'd love you forever if you did some sort of sequel but...I'm getting my hopes up.

Beans
Squeegee chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Wow, very well done. I really enjoyed it, thanks.
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
LOL EXCELLENT. ::beautifully delicious:: 3
middle school was a dark time chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Hehe. I have read and re-read this story. I love it a bit more each time.
Jynx'sbox chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Wow, my first face-first trip into the zim community in a long while and this is where I land. Brava, my sweet you've just ignited ZADR into an obsession once more, Brava! To say the least this could possibly be one of the best fics I've read for ZaDr in a while.

To you and yours,

Keep doing your thing!
xx-fyrefly-xx chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Wow... That was amazing! I like that plot twist... hehe So evil :3
00Pixie00 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Fan-effin-tastic! Wow, what a good read. Kinda surprising towards the end, kept ya guessing.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Really neat. I usually don't read DibxDwicky but this is neat. I like how the Irkens destroyed everything and how you explained the ageing processes. Really cool
Nikooru-chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
...

Oh my lanta...

That was just so.. amazing. I don't know what to say. You've somehow combined my two favorite couples, and... just... I love it.

The twist at the end did it for me. This is just amazing, I dunno what to do.

A-MAZING job!
The Smallest Invader chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
That was the BEST LUNCH BREAK I EVER TOOK!

This was PERFECT! Absolutely perfect!

I had to cover both my mouth and my nose to keep from snickering in class- (I'm suppose to be taking these online courses, and nobody is allowed to talk so if I laughed, I'd instantly would get found out.. xD)

Omg, though! That was GAYMAZING!

(and thank you SO much for using the distributation of time in space as a factor for Dwicky's age. I love learning about abstract things like that and it seemed as if nobody else thought of that for their fics.. I tried it once in an RPG, and got a "WTF?" from a friend, and then I was called a pedo. Ugh.)

That was -absolutely- the best! On so many levels, I dont even know where to begin! Man that's sexy. XD I love all of the mechanics you decided for each thing, like how Irken "love" works, and so on.

Beautimous!

-Your Smallest~
Vaishin chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This was... so insanely amusing. I actually fell off my chair laughing. Especially the last line.
perimeter chapter 1 . 3/5/2008