Reviews for The feel of Irken claws
OMG chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I came back because I thought I lost something, but I guess I didn't. Rereading it just made the first time even better. I now must avoid it like the plague!

I'll be back in about a week. Who knows? I might have missed a key word somewhere in my meandering that is very important.

Still loving every second of reading it.

OMG out.
OMG chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I never found this before and now I regret never looking up Invader Zim Fanfiction. This is amazing. I love the twist in it but also I love the Characterization of Dib. He seems all hero worship (like in the series) then shows us his Jack ASS card that we all know he possesses. :D And Zim, AH! Zim. Delightful. :D I'm going to browse a bit more but I doubt I will ever find a IZ fanfic one-shot that gave me as much Joy as this one did. Never mind that last bit, I just starting browsing your profile. I see you have Star Trek, my main pairing supplier. I will review again. And I will read all your fics. :D MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Moose.
Also, Are any of your stories, the back ground for this fic? The Idea is quite Tempting. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Thank you for your work and I look forward to reading it again as well as others. :D
Mem chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Nice!
Ryuichi17 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
did not see the ending coming. Dib is such an awesome asshole XD
prettykitty473 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Oh my Tallest... I love you. For creating this... I love you.
HiyaKitty chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Well I don't know ship ZaDr or DaDr but this is amazing and a brillant plot.
Dragon.Lady.Day chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That was possibly the best story I ever read. Saw the comic based on it and fell in love with it, so naturally when I saw that it was a story I squeed and came here. Well done! .
jackilantern chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Daaamn. That was probably one of the most well-written fanfics I've read in a while. Kudos on the plot, too, very nice.
Beauty of Bloody Thorns chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wow...that was...AMAZING!
It was just brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
i love it! will you make a sequal? i would like to find out what happens when zim gets a hold of dwicky!
Sakura.-Mudou chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
OMG...oh my god!
This was just...perfect!
I've never read something like this before!
And i'm happy because of that.
Thanks for this amazing story!
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Bwahhahahahhahaha omg that killed me! I LOVED that! That was sick and twisted an dark and i loved every bit of it! Honestly, i loved how u made dib. It made me laugh. Alot. God that was so good!
Cindy Cerberus chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh god! The sexy HORROR! Dibs a masochist and sadist all in one! My brain feels warm!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
So timeless! I read this first a few months ago .reading it a second time and its just as epic!
wintertroyler chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
woah. one word. MINDBLOWN.
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »