Reviews for The feel of Irken claws
HiyaKitty chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Well I don't know ship ZaDr or DaDr but this is amazing and a brillant plot.
Dragon.Lady.Day chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That was possibly the best story I ever read. Saw the comic based on it and fell in love with it, so naturally when I saw that it was a story I squeed and came here. Well done! .
jackilantern chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Daaamn. That was probably one of the most well-written fanfics I've read in a while. Kudos on the plot, too, very nice.
Beauty of Bloody Thorns chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Wow...that was...AMAZING!
It was just brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
i love it! will you make a sequal? i would like to find out what happens when zim gets a hold of dwicky!
Sakura.-Mudou chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
OMG...oh my god!
This was just...perfect!
I've never read something like this before!
And i'm happy because of that.
Thanks for this amazing story!
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Bwahhahahahhahaha omg that killed me! I LOVED that! That was sick and twisted an dark and i loved every bit of it! Honestly, i loved how u made dib. It made me laugh. Alot. God that was so good!
Cindy Cerberus chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh god! The sexy HORROR! Dibs a masochist and sadist all in one! My brain feels warm!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
So timeless! I read this first a few months ago .reading it a second time and its just as epic!
wintertroyler chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
woah. one word. MINDBLOWN.
Averon The Awesome chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
No, don't run. I want Dwicky killed, please. :-)
hsdfbljdhb cjl chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Dib is badass, and i like that.
wild-filly chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is still my absolute favourite Invader Zim fanfiction out there. Your interpretation of the characters is spot-on and your expression matches everything wonderfully.
swiss swiss chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Here I am, loving this story, laughing at the ending, and overall praising your writing.
Badass Dib is badass.
Dumbass Dwinky is dumbass.
Epicly awesome Zim is epicly awesome.

But after thinking about the story...i need to ask a very important question...

Where's GIR?