Reviews for The feel of Irken claws
Leki chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Holy CRAP. I love vindictive Dib! And roiling with jealous Zim. It was a good way to get the two together, Dib and Zim, out of possessiveness and not goey-love. Lots of passion, but not sentimentality. It fits their MO much more. Gotta say, this is one of my favorite ZADR/DADR fics ever. L
Who said the madness is gone chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Uhm, wow.

This is...words cannot describe how much I love this.

I /rarely/ read ZADR but the summary of this one intrigued me and...the idea of their claws marking their mate, that's awesome.
Annaley chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
SEQUEL!
bladedfanfighter chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love this. Menacing Dib is awesome.
B-A-MONSTER chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Ah! I love this...LOVE IT!
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Nice... I liked how you wrote the characters and... Well, I liked everything. Thanks for a great read. Keep writing.
Alicia chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Awesome . That ending . Gold .
xxwriter389xx chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
WELL I FUCKING LOVED THIS OSDIHF;DSFG;DSFBG DIBBBBBB YOU SEXY CRAZY MAN YOU
One.Thousand.Reflections chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
as soon as i read 'red armor' i started shouting at my sis ster about RaZr and then when i read that it was Zim i shouted " !" at the top of my lungs and started babbling about Razr, Zadr, and DaDr. mind you, only REALLY good stories make me do that.
crazy jaky chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I shall say this to Dib just because of this story... "LET ME LOVE YOU!" Dib is a pretty hardcore badass in this story, especially when he manages to make a fucking awesome speech, help kill the tallest, sleep with many aliens like he can do every day, SLEEP WITH ZIM for gosh sakes! God, he's a badass! I loved it.
TheBadsun chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wow o.o that was really good :D
Skreech chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Awesome. Revenge-ness. Sex-ness. Tallest-ness. Earth-dead-ness. All awesomeness.
ravenmin chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
the FIRST fic I read in THIS fandom. and IT. WAS. AWESOME. now, no other fic in this fandom could ever compared to this. I've already visited your DA account (which is awesome too) I wanted to thank you for writing this WONDERFUL FIC and it shall be always remembered (by me) as the most awesome ZADR (love this pairing 3) fanfiction I've ever read. I even bookmark it. yay for the gold star :3
Intyalle chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
... I love it. I absolutely adore it. Dib makes such a brilliant bastard :P I'm usually too busy messing with the poor guy to get him messing with anyone else.

Poor Dwicky XD
Iggy Valentine chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Ooooh sweet, I remember once seeing fan art for this and now I know where it came from.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »