Reviews for Desperate Times
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Hilarious! Poor Tim!
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Lol, but as he said it is tradition, he had to wear them sometime
Dana chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I love all of your fics Ellen and to the previous reviewer: Have you ever read comic books? Tim's been Robin for over 15 years now. Spelling Dick's name Richard makes me think you probably haven't.

Don't worry about reviewers like that. He probably meant to click on the other Teen Titans link for the cartoon series :)
CrissCross chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Note:

Teen Titan's 'Robin' is Richard Grayson not Timothy Drake. This is in accordance to the continuity of the commic books, the show, and the general consensus of fans.

I didn't particularly like this fic. The style wasn't bad, you have the structure well defined but the content I thought wasn't the most interesting and how you portrayed Robin seemed OOC to me.

Not bad, not good either. It was ok.

-CrissCross
Autumnights chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
lol. Thats priceless.
nchan chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh, but I snickered through this one! Loved the listing of laundry, and it was oh so very Tim that he knew exactly how to re-stock those utility belts down to the capacity that they'd hold. But it was his unintentional pun at the end - flavours of Dick-Robin - that really had me chortling. And Rose really shouldn't complain; the scenery is *much* better in the short pants!
Sandshrew777 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I wasn't entirely sure what was going on in the beginning. I thought we were going for an entirely darker turn of things with the poison, so I got a little lost until we got to the laundry list of items. :) (Literally!)

Then things turned brighter and I knew where we were, and what was happening. I agree that this is something that can fairly commonly happen...even to a superhero. I just did it with my sweatpants the other day, and I needed workout clothes for an acting rehearsal! Not good! I had to use khakis instead. :p

Anyway, minus the bit of confusion in the opening wherein I didn't know how the poison would affect Tim, I love it. It's cute, the shorts are a nice stab at the past Robins, and the briefs comment is a classic. Excellent choices all around.

Strong work!

Keep writing.
Professor Authordude chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Yay, the return of the short pants