Reviews for She Thought, He Knew
Daydreaming Out Of Reality chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I was good and the best part was picturing Mugen reading a romance book. (HAHA...) Anyways, I also have those moments when you get stuck on my anime for like a month then you just have to write about it.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
waouh ! psychedelic ! He knew that she knew that...
Whim chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aww that was cute. It made me smile in its simplicity. Good job )
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Hey. I just also go into Samurai Champloo. I like it a lot. And I loved this story. Even though you said that what happened in the story might have been something that Mugen wouldn't do, I think maybe he would. He strikes me as that kind of guy. The one who acts tough and like an ass but when he falls in love for the first time he falls hard.

Great work! Email me if you put up more Fuu/Mugen stories. Ciao.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Aaw, seemed a bit AU though...

Mugen is illeterate. No CD players during those times was it?

Very cute anyway. :)
awerebear chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
That was great! It's strange how really good stuff comes into peoples heads at the weirdest times, huh? I've become obsessed with Champloo, too, but I've had a little trouble finding Fuu/Mugen (it's usually all Fuu/Jin or Mugen/Jin, and quite frankly, both pairings annoy me).
Alexithimia chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I just read your other story, now this one. I must say you are very good at writing the fluff all us girls (well a lot anyway) like. I hope you write more MuFuu stories
lynn.reist chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Oh how cute. I find it always difficult to write from Fuu's POV... she's so confused about Mugen- and who wouldn't be! No one understands that cat but him.