Reviews for History Repeats Itself
NightQuill87 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Please update soon! This is bloody brilliant!
PrewalShadeX chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
please update soon!
sweetmint101 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I don't know if you've completely left fanfiction or not, but if you are reading this then I think you should keep writing. This could be a fun story.
BreGurl23 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
hurry up with chapter 3 please :)
Maze chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This is a great story. I like the concept of all three going together to the past to change things. Its the first time I had read a story with this idea. Please continue to write this fic when you can. Thanks.
nikkila chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Oh i like very much. Update!
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
happy-rea chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
yey. love it. more please
Padfoot2304 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Hey. A great start. There are only few stories with the whole trio travelling back in time and none of them is finished.

Please keep up the good work :) and please, don't abandon the story :D.

Is it going to be a trio-romance as well?
zafaran chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Hogwarts isn't going to know what hit it. {snicker} I can't wait to find out what happens when this version of the Golden Trio struts their stuff. Any chance of getting Severus on their side? He's my favorite character in the books, and the memories in DH showed just how badly Dumbledore had betrayed Harry and Severus both. Severus may be snarly, snarkey, and severely grumpy, but he deserves a chance to live as something more than Dumbledore's pawn. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Steven Kodaly chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
'“Great.” She snapped. “Just when I tamed this horrid hair it comes back to haunt me.”' Ah, such delightful proof that Hermione really is a girl!

I'm puzzled as to just how Hermione and Co. intend to stay out of hot water for their 'disappearance' without causing too much trouble for Harry - or will they? I gather that 'making a fuss' for Harry's sake is something that Hermione wants to do desperately, at the moment.

I'm looking forward to further misadventures of the time traveling sort!
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Your anonymous reviews are currently disabled.

This looks very promising - will there be further exploration of that mysterious force guiding Harry's actions?