Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
BoltAcid chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Perfect! This was written so beautifully! Are you sure you're not Stephanie Meyer in disguise?

I have to say you have ruined any future readings of any other Bella & Edward scandals XD ! I hate how they're always...so...awkward. But this story was silken smooth -! You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to read your other work :)
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Outstanding.
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Awesome! That was so hot! poor truck XD
ellie chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
that has to be the best lemon i've ever read! it was written so beautifully and i'm still to stunned from the story so now i'm a at a loss of words for what to say...but yeah, it was amazing!
ilovethemidnighthour chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
oh...that was absolutely perfect.

i am in love with this story...geez.

]
halojones chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
wow,I usually don't read lemons cause they are badly written...but this was a winner!lol Don't come a knockin' if you see bell's truck a rockin...
beggingtobebitten chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
wow... great lemon! is there any way of enticing you into writing more of this? ... you could so turn this into a story... or you could just write some more lemons. anyway... i thought it was really really good... one of the best lemons ive ever read. definately very hot, and very amusing in some parts, too. Hmm wonder what Charlie will think when he gets up the next morning and sees Bella's truck like that? hmm... anyway, thanks for posting this!
Kilani Heals chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Oh my! Poor truck. LoL. Steamy, all I could say. Definitely no complaints from me... and oh what a read! Thanks so much for the hotness... fave part has got to be when he told her to get on all fours... although the whole bit about Charlie nearly catching them was pretty funny!
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11