Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb

really enjoy it..
anissa chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
you need to have part 2 my friend just wet her panties
Pink Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
This was HOT. I'm going on to read the sequel now. I can't wait.
twilightaddict13 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Woot woot!
twilight1515 chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
this was really good. Thank you
Agathons Fan chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
this was just...Wow!

Charlie walked in, lol, nice.

Poor truck :P Cant wait for the next part
kelsieeee chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
so this is like the third time I have read you're story and I love it just as much as the first time I read it.

but I'm going to review it this time.

I just wanted to say that when there about to cum and Edward says "say it..." "say it bella."

it remnded me of when he says "say it out loud, say it" in the movie when their in the forest.

except it's way sexier in you're story.

haha.

anyways just thought I would mention that.

and that I absolutely love this story. it's definately one of my top five fav. fanfic.

]

and sorry I didn't review last time.
Dani Balinte chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I never tire of this stuff. Especially liked Edward telling Bella what to do, and she does it. It fits with his "old", theatrical personality. A little out of character for the both of them to give in before the wedding, but it is what I wanted to happen ever since book 1. Thanks. Hope you are doing well, I know you stated these were on hold. I would not mind if you came back.

Your writing is wonderful.
MadeleineJade chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
i just came across your work on someone's faves list. awesome job! i look forward to reading more.
seamonkologist chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Just came across this in withthevampiresofcourse's favorites. And wow. Wow. And one more wow. Thank you.
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Dang. Nice work.

I love your profile pic!
MyBellaLove16 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Oh, Bella's poor truck. hahahahaha!
dncr1010p chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Very sexy and hot and steamy! You get my point. You are a wonderful writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Stratan chapter 1 . 10/14/2008