Reviews for Oath Breaker II: Dawn and Twilight
missemokitty20 chapter 19 . 4/13
i love this, waiting for you to update the last chapter.
Deborah Katz chapter 19 . 3/30
I am still waiting anxiously for your conclusion to this wonderful story.
Shadoward chapter 19 . 3/3
Thank you for your story - I really admire all you writers that do these stories. They are phenomenal and fantastic reads. A great getaway from daily grind. So, thank you again. Please continue to keep us with our heads in the clouds, our seats on the edge and the maybe the expectation of the next great story...Shadoward
Wyndham chapter 10 . 2/28
Thank you so much for picking up the story again.

I was reading it again, for about the fourth time, and was delighted to see the additional chapters.

I know what it is like to go through a bad patch and can sympathise. Extra credit to you for getting back on the horse as it were :)
suezq21643gmail chapter 19 . 2/8
now's the time to let harry become heavy very heavy with child
snapeswidow chapter 19 . 1/23
I love this story and the world you created with in the first Oath Breaker. I've always loved the story of Morgan and Merlin and the way you integrated it into the world of Harry Potter...JKR would be jealous.

I eagerly await the next chapter in this wonderful story.
I still love this story and am waiting. Thank you for writing!
Diddleymaz chapter 19 . 1/8
Really good! Has anyone else asked why no Celts? Pre-Roman Britain was Celtic ,the modern Welsh lived in what is now called England, the English are post Roman invaders from what is now called Denmark ,Holland and part of Germany, pre Roman France was Gaul, also Celtic, French also came after the Romans. Morgana,Merlin, Arthur etc are all Welsh and spoke old welsh not not English or Anglo Saxon see Y Goddonin.
Also tiny niggle we don't have grape soda in the UK, Vimto is a British brand of fizzy fruit based drink or blue bubblegum flavour is a children's type of pop available in small shops that is about the same taste,it's not a mainstream flavour.
Hope you don't mind my saying this, I've really enjoyed the last few days spent reading your Oath Breaker stories, but in my head I was going should be Welsh and too American,I'm very impressed with your Early English have you studied Chaucer?
Booderdo chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
Wonderful. I tell anyone and everyone to read this story. I look forward to the conclusion.
Caramel.Raven chapter 19 . 10/4/2013
Bah, it took me forever to find the time to read this but now I finally did! It’s so satisfying to see all the loose ends being tied up but at the same time I’ll really miss the Oath Breaker ‘verse. Your strong and beautiful writing will never stop to entice me. Your strong points really are atmosphere, world-building and character depth which are all the essential ingredients for a wonderful work of literature. I feel like I can really trust you as a writer and I don’t need to fear that my reading pleasure might be disrupted by too many typos or plot holes or some such. Thank you for writing and sticking with this story. I’m looking forward to the conclusion next chapter.

LG CaRa
sakujun chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
I'm totally in love with your story 3
It's wonderfully written, and the plot is amazing
I hope you can update soon
Guest chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
interesting
K-Marie-M chapter 19 . 9/25/2013
I love this story and I can not wait for the next chapter. Great plot.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/24/2013
It's so good to see another chapter. It feels like years since an update.

Old Rita seems to be impressed and fearful of what is going on. As she should be! Hopefully Dumbles and the Ministry have had enough of getting their butts handed to them.

I'm hopeful that we'll see a mini Harry or Draco soon.
blackcurrent chapter 19 . 9/20/2013
Awesome description of the town. I really loved the chapter.