Reviews for Oath Breaker II: Dawn and Twilight
Teresa chapter 20 . 10/25/2019
This is a wonderful edition to the Harry Potter fanfiction. thank you!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2019
OMG love it! I really wanna see their child !
PineNutPesto chapter 20 . 3/29/2019
You know, for all their supposedly amazing political acumen, you'd think the dark wizards would have thought of rebranding themselves. Seriously, the phrase "dark magic" brings up all sorts of bad associations just because of how it's phrased. And maybe it would be surrender, but only a surface one, and honestly I thought the dark community was more advantage-driven than to hesitate at such a minor loss compared to what they'd gain.

Anyway, thank you for such a wonderfully creative pair of stories! I enjoyed them very much. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/16/2019
Loved it.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/13/2019
I've read the first part of this fic years ago.
and somehow I've only just found out that there was a 2nd installment/oath breaker II.

I love love love it, btw
Also the name of the last witch.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/13/2019
Love the old English.
Being a native German speaker (and the fact that I grew up speaking Swedish with my grandmother) is actually rather helpful when trying to understand your old English songs/spells etc. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/16/2018
Great story! Kudos!
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 20 . 10/13/2018
Woooowwww...that was an intense ride. I haven't enjoyed a series this immensely in years, and the twists and turns gave me joy and sorrow all at once. Well done!
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 14 . 10/13/2018
HAAAAHAAHAHAHAGAHAHGAAAAAAAAAA!

Ohhhh man I had to stop I'm sorry. All I saw was Lupins note and laughed so hard i think ive scared my dogs
deborahkatz19YA chapter 20 . 6/10/2018
what a great story. Read too many times to count!
poetrywoman chapter 20 . 1/6/2018
This is really gorgeous. Excellent job.
Shiaira73 chapter 20 . 11/28/2017
Such a great adventure! Thanks for the wild night ride!
Wings Of Mercury chapter 3 . 3/15/2017
I think it's an interesting aspect to Harry and Draco's relationship that Draco is sometimes frightened by Harry. It's makes him seem somewhat abusive, which he has been. On the one hand, I disapprove of abusive relationships. On the other hand, it provides something to balance Draco's blood prejudice and manipulative nature.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/28/2016
Amazing
Grieving Hallows chapter 20 . 9/8/2016
Oh my god. absolutely amazing the story you did. please by all means you should write the war that would destroy this city. It would be heartbreaking but closure to know what happened to this city.