Reviews for Oath Breaker II: Dawn and Twilight
Moth chapter 15 . 9/6/2012
So, I've been reading this story since you were finishing Oathbreaker. I do not lie when I say it is probably in my top three Harry Potter fanfictions (I've read thousands), and its definitely my favorite WIP. While I love your characterization and the way you write action (the scene in Oathbreaker with the flooding dungeons, and the fall into the Yaga comb still make me breathless,) where you really shine is in world building. While the idea of a true "dark magic" that is different from the magic used in the books isn't new, you give it all the detail and flavor needed to make it convincing. For instance, the way you consistently return many of the events, theories, even THEMES back to blood. I was so excited to do my once every 6 months check on this story and see updates. I jumped up and down and squeed and received a number of very concerned looks from my family. I've been slowly (savoring) rereading the entire thing, and I am absolutely thrilled with where you are going with this.

This one, fascinating, DEEP (the depth you put into it just astounds me), Draco-centric story has been my fall back comfort read for years, and now there's MORE of it.

Thank you so much for sharing, and for not abandoning it, even in the face of really shitty RL. Thank you!
mommyflaw chapter 15 . 9/6/2012
There is a sequel! Not only that, it is updated! Recently! The sheer amount of love I have for this universe blows me away. Nobody I have read has managed to craft an entirely new world and make me lose myself in it like this. I saw this and read it for four hours straight until I was caught up. It isn't often I get a story like that, yet this is the second one of yours I have found. The characters are gorgeous, the plot is fantastic and it's just perfect. I love it.
rdeen1952 chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
Don't get depressed. Your writing is very different, but interesting. You are making others think... Keep it up!
Sakura-Girl-1992 chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
In all honesty, this is my favourite HP fanfic ever. I just absolutely adore the way you've made the HP universe your own, with there being a history that dates back to the time of Merlin, how the light and dark don't automatically mean good and bad, and I especially love how you have portrayed Draco. You're updates for this always make my day, so thank you so much for sharing this wonderful piece of work with the rest of the world
The Stitched Ninja chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
May I just say that this is an awesome story! I simply love it, both the first and it's sequel. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update it again soon, I wanna know how everything goes!
Voir chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
beautiful B hope another update comes soon 3
Ruby Silken Sun chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
This is an amazing story. I love your depiction of the Malfoys and the differences between light and dark magic.
SlytherinofGreenWellSprings chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
Cant wait to read more
addition chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
Wow another chapter XD
Thx you so much XD
Love it, love you XD
Please update soon ;)
lil savage angel chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
I love this story so much, I wish updates came more often but I understand why not. Just keep writing, even if it takes years I'll be with you till the end lol
Allen Sario chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
I didnt see this spin coming! I can totally picture Draco prancing around yelling 'Ha! In yo face!'
Edspacecowgirl chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
This was amazing you never leave the story wanting I'm excited to see the test great job!
domsijohn chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
so really good want more
sjrodgers23 chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
loved it thank you
Maara Annika chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
You're such amazing story teller! In most cases while reading a book I can guess what will happen next but your Oath Breaker 2 is all twists and turns, its so exiting!
Love it!