Reviews for Oath Breaker II: Dawn and Twilight
Deborah Katz chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
I love where you are takng this this. Thanks for not giving up on it.
redrobin chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
Hmm...what an interesting development but great chappie. And many will deny that hogwarts and its founders who are "light wizards" can be so cruel. Anyway, can't wait for more.
setsuko teshiba chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
very nice! this story is really one of the fanfics I'm just itching to read xD
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
Thanks for updating! I really like this story, and the last part with Draco leading the Dark wizards to war is interesting. I wonder where Harry will stand with all the fighting, with the Knights of Walpurgis or with the Order?
Emotive Gothika chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
Wonderful! So full of suspense and epicness! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Glaring error though. You mentioned there was a full moon, and yet Lupin was in human form? o.O
jazzy2may chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
fantastic update. i love this story and its mythos. :D
Lupin would be a werewolf during the full moon 8th paragraph
Someone's Ghost chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
Well this is exciting. This civil war could end the war between light and Dark for good! And Draco is the next Mordred? Well, I hope he doesn't go the same way as the last one.
When Draco was talking about Hogwarts, did he imply that Hogwarts "ate" any muggles that came near it to power its spells? He seemed to be implying that, and even posed the question if any of the students had been killed. So the founders didn't sacrifice people and were done with it, it was an ongoing thing (mostly likely automatic?) right? Draco's right, this is the best revenge!

Thank you for the update, I can't wait for the next one!

Someone
sun chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
your story is the best ive ever read ( and i know what im talking about ).
so imaginative and intense. i LOVE it
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
Oh, my. That really changes the whole feel of Hogwarts. And what a change that would bring to wizarding society. Now you have made me want you to explore just why the Founders were willing to do this. Were they all Dark Wizards who had hidden themselves from the Light Wizards, or were Godric and Helga just pragmatists? And poor Draco-becoming a hero against his will! I'm SO glad that you are mushing along to finish this story. And what a finish it is. You have taken this in such intriguing directions, though, that I'm not sure that I want you to finish because I'm afraid you won't return to this world ever again once you're done. I am such a greedy fan!
Rhea.Lament chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
Could you tell where you got Draco's sacrifice summoning spell from? or did u write it yourself?
Yay!
The plot thickens, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Caramel.Raven chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
This was a very insightful chapter. Thanks to Draco’s explanations to Lupin, I now understand the Hogwarts fiasco and the whole political situation much better. I love your concept of the Dark Arts and Sacrifices. That part about infusing the DA with a part of one’s self and the resulting intimacy was fascinating. The eerie atmosphere was thick enough to crawl up my spine. Oh how I love dark, rainy nights. *sigh* Thanks for the chapter. Always makes me happy to see an update in my inbox.
LG CaRa
ShadowMayne chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
YAY! An update! :) You made my day. Loving this story. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Miko Dono chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
my birthday is next week. A long update would be the best present i could ask for. many thanks for this wonderful story.
557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »