Reviews for Oath Breaker II: Dawn and Twilight
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
Aaaaah that epilogue. So beautiful.

I read Oath Breaker so long ago and never realized there was a sequel, but I am SO GLAD I found it now. I loved Oath Breaker because it was the most creative expansion of the Harry Potter world I'd seen in a fic, and I love that you've taken it even further with this sequel. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful stories with us! Two of my favorite fanfictions, for any fandom, ever. Thank you.
Shadowmayne chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
Perfect. This story is perfect.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
loved it thank you very much
pinks99 chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
Woohoo, excellent story! I would have loved to read more about the school, but the epilogue more than made up for it! You did a great job creating your own world of dark magic.
bbethable chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
Loved this so much, have just spent almost a whole week rereading the first one. Then the one shot sequels... It was worth the wait. Thank you so much for this wonderful world, I loved it! Draco was amazing... Thank you, thank you!
Adry chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
it's been years since the first time I read this story, but it was worth waiting for the end, thanks
Caramel.Raven chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
I still can hardly believe that this story is completed. I think I've been reading it for 5 years now (and you've been writing it for far longer even O.O) Thank you so much for sticking with it.
I like the ending; proof that nothing ever lasts forever just as nothing ever truly disappears. I also like to think that time works in cycles.
rbhatt6000 chapter 20 . 8/21/2014
great story
RadiantWings chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
WOW! I can't believe this series has come to an end. For a moment I thought it would be unfinished, thankfully it wasn't. It was written brilliantly throughout and has become one of my favorites that I will read over and over. I loved your characterization and the way you have with words. Thank you for writing this wonderful piece3
Tblu2326 chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
I was wondering why Draco was doing everything by himself...very amusing ending. :D
Tblu2326 chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
Or...OR Draco can actually rest for a moment with is family, and then go back to the drawing bored.
Tblu2326 chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
Revenge is a deadly cycle...if not done right.
Tblu2326 chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
Okay, so I am really, really, really, enjoying reading this. However, at the same time, I can't help but think some of Draco's stunts brought much trouble then they were worth in the first place. For one, he had a inkling that Dumbledore was manipulating them again...and yet he still left himself be manipulated..._"
Also, I think he is the main one putting himself and his family in danger by not thinking things through. He is acting to much on an impulse, and I was sure that wasn't a type of thing Draco would do. More of Harry's style, you know?

Either way, other then that, this story is great with very small grammar mistakes. Mostly it seems that you are leaving a few words out on accident...
rekrula chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
Good story. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
I loved it, but I'm saddened to see it end not knowing whether Draco and Harry had a son or daughter and not knowing if they got to live their long and happy life together. Still, good show.
569 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »