Reviews for Oath Breaker II: Dawn and Twilight
Teresa chapter 20 . 3/10/2015
I loved this series. Are you going to continue it? The end felt like it was just begining. Great job!
nikitabell chapter 20 . 2/7/2015
I always get so hyped up when I read this. Even though it ended, I always want for more.

I never get tired of rereading the Oath Breaker series. This is one of the best ones out here.
tanithlipsky chapter 20 . 12/13/2014
wow.
lips-like-morphinee chapter 20 . 12/5/2014
This story is beyond amazing, you have such an amazing talent
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
Aaaaah that epilogue. So beautiful.

I read Oath Breaker so long ago and never realized there was a sequel, but I am SO GLAD I found it now. I loved Oath Breaker because it was the most creative expansion of the Harry Potter world I'd seen in a fic, and I love that you've taken it even further with this sequel. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful stories with us! Two of my favorite fanfictions, for any fandom, ever. Thank you.
Shadowmayne chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
Perfect. This story is perfect.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
loved it thank you very much
pinks99 chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
Woohoo, excellent story! I would have loved to read more about the school, but the epilogue more than made up for it! You did a great job creating your own world of dark magic.
bbethable chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
Loved this so much, have just spent almost a whole week rereading the first one. Then the one shot sequels... It was worth the wait. Thank you so much for this wonderful world, I loved it! Draco was amazing... Thank you, thank you!
Adry chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
it's been years since the first time I read this story, but it was worth waiting for the end, thanks
Caramel.Raven chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
I still can hardly believe that this story is completed. I think I've been reading it for 5 years now (and you've been writing it for far longer even O.O) Thank you so much for sticking with it.
I like the ending; proof that nothing ever lasts forever just as nothing ever truly disappears. I also like to think that time works in cycles.
rbhatt6000 chapter 20 . 8/21/2014
great story
RadiantWings chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
WOW! I can't believe this series has come to an end. For a moment I thought it would be unfinished, thankfully it wasn't. It was written brilliantly throughout and has become one of my favorites that I will read over and over. I loved your characterization and the way you have with words. Thank you for writing this wonderful piece3
Tblu2326 chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
I was wondering why Draco was doing everything by himself...very amusing ending. :D
Tblu2326 chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
Or...OR Draco can actually rest for a moment with is family, and then go back to the drawing bored.
573 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »