Reviews for Oath Breaker II: Dawn and Twilight
Tblu2326 chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
Revenge is a deadly cycle...if not done right.
Tblu2326 chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
Okay, so I am really, really, really, enjoying reading this. However, at the same time, I can't help but think some of Draco's stunts brought much trouble then they were worth in the first place. For one, he had a inkling that Dumbledore was manipulating them again...and yet he still left himself be manipulated..._"
Also, I think he is the main one putting himself and his family in danger by not thinking things through. He is acting to much on an impulse, and I was sure that wasn't a type of thing Draco would do. More of Harry's style, you know?

Either way, other then that, this story is great with very small grammar mistakes. Mostly it seems that you are leaving a few words out on accident...
rekrula chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
Good story. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
I loved it, but I'm saddened to see it end not knowing whether Draco and Harry had a son or daughter and not knowing if they got to live their long and happy life together. Still, good show.
missemokitty20 chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
i dont get the ending but i love it
Maelwaedd chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
A intense ending, for an incredibly excellent fic. Thank you again for sharing this, and for all of your hard work. You're a star.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
Thank you so much for this ending. I've never seen any story quite like this. The whole definition of dark magic has changed thanks to you. This story has kept me on my toes since I first started reading it. I hope that any other story you write is just as if not more excellent. Thanks for the wonderful journey, may there be more to come in other works you might think of in the future.
sunsethill chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
Wow. I'm not sure how I feel about the ending here. So many themes tied together here at the end with a lot of bittersweetness. You have created one of the great anti-heroes of HP fanfiction in your Draco. Severus' point that "lazy" Draco manipulated everyone to do his work for him was quite provocative. And Draco's cynicism also allowed him to save his and Harry's great-great-whatever granddaughter. I love this world so much that I wish I knew what happened with Hermione and Luna and the Weasleys and Dumbledore. I of course hope that Harry and Draco got twins. Surely the hero should at least have gotten that much. I imagine Harry found a way to adopt several children. I can fill in so many details, but I wish we could have you continue to fill them in for us. But I thank you for your committment to finish this saga years after it began.
K-Marie-M chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
This was a great story with a wonderful ending. I only wish we had one scene or chapter of Harry and Draco as parents.
jonh73 chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
Holy shit! It's finished. That makes me glad to see it to the end and kinda sad to see its end. I really would like to see more in this universe. You've blended fairy tale magic and Harry Potter extremely well and I want more. I'm going to read it all over again now. Thanks for one of the greatest stories I've ever read.
Scarlett Foxie chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
Yeah! You finally finished it, KC. And, I greatly enjoyed it. Good to hear from you. I hope you are doing well. Drop me a line sometime. I haven't heard from you in forever.
Diddleymaz chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
Glad you finished it, bit sorry the epilogue is so dark.
mothsonfire chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
And you finished! Congratulations on completing this massive undertaking. I wanted to reiterate again my thanks for giving us this wonderful story. The grin on my face right now!
Min chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
I was so elated when I got the e-mail that there is another chapter of Oath Breaker! A wonderful story, one of my absolute favorites. Thank you for writing.
MouseKitty chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
Congratulations on completing this long-term project.
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »