Reviews for Oath Breaker II: Dawn and Twilight
Augustus Featherwing chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
I'd hoped that Oath Breaker II was complete and the sense of horror that I got when I discovered that it was still lacking a chapter was horrible.

Hopefully there'll be a conclusion up soon _
Cztelnik chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
This series is superb, dark and captivating. I'm out of country with a cell phone, poor wifi and no login pw but when I return I plan to re- read, review, follow and favorite.

As different as it is from JKR's this is still true HP AU. It could be re-written as its own story- shades of the Belgarion? Or wheel of time series ...(and i would buy it and keep it on mu shelf to red and re-read) but the characters would need to be developed, since this story does use ppl and places from HP hence true fanfic. Other than that is a stand alone story that ought to be published.

The old english rhymes and spells and the death and blood magic really help develop the story but the whole story- starting with Draco's snowstorm ride and destroying the Manor while he turns into Mordred -But the amazing fanfic part- merging Severus, Draco, Lucius into a family where Draco and Harry are truly equals but all of them still recognizable as JKR's ppl at the same time really is incredible genius.

Best merging of my favorite characters I've ever seen. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you!
Maelwaedd chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
This fic/series is amazing. I don't really want to admit what my house looks like, but I feel that I should tell you it's pretty awful because this series has just eaten every moment of my free time (and quite a lot of my not-so-free time too!) because I just couldn't put it down. I love the casual relationship between Lucius, Severus, and Narcissa, and the backstory with the three of them was brilliant. Harry and Draco together is actually a pairing I almost never read, but I love what you did with it and it came across quite realistically (well, if reality included dark magic). The history of the dark wizards was so well thought out, and beautifully introduced, and the language of the spells you've created was honestly beyond me but also great. I also really like how you wrote the political situations. And Hogwarts? I've never before read such an original concept involving the castle's powers and the source of its magic. Dark and gritty as it was, I was blown away. And the brewing of children! *flails*

Everything about this was so great that I'm not sure I can focus on any one bit. Everything about this is amazing. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. I've already bookmarked it all for re-reading later, but I'm tempted to just start again at the start and let the world carry me away all over again.
Milady chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
Ohhh, next chapters!
I love this story! I started almost 2 years ago and always have problem with finding next parts becouse you change place of publishing. It's third or fourth site that I read this story on.
I hope you write more soon.
Snake chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
When's the last chapter?
LovingFanFiction chapter 19 . 4/30/2014
please please please update! you said hopefully by new years, and although i just started the first story yesterday and finished this one today, I can't wait any longer! i want to read the last chapter, please update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
I've loved reading your series of Oath Breaker, both I and II. Love the level of details and the twisting in plot. Just wondering: when is the last chapter coming out? :)
missemokitty20 chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
i love this, waiting for you to update the last chapter.
Deborah Katz chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
I am still waiting anxiously for your conclusion to this wonderful story.
Shadoward chapter 19 . 3/3/2014
Thank you for your story - I really admire all you writers that do these stories. They are phenomenal and fantastic reads. A great getaway from daily grind. So, thank you again. Please continue to keep us with our heads in the clouds, our seats on the edge and the maybe the expectation of the next great story...Shadoward
Wyndham chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
Thank you so much for picking up the story again.

I was reading it again, for about the fourth time, and was delighted to see the additional chapters.

I know what it is like to go through a bad patch and can sympathise. Extra credit to you for getting back on the horse as it were :)
suezq21643gmail chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
now's the time to let harry become heavy very heavy with child
snapeswidow chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
I love this story and the world you created with in the first Oath Breaker. I've always loved the story of Morgan and Merlin and the way you integrated it into the world of Harry Potter...JKR would be jealous.

I eagerly await the next chapter in this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
I still love this story and am waiting. Thank you for writing!
Diddleymaz chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
Really good! Has anyone else asked why no Celts? Pre-Roman Britain was Celtic ,the modern Welsh lived in what is now called England, the English are post Roman invaders from what is now called Denmark ,Holland and part of Germany, pre Roman France was Gaul, also Celtic, French also came after the Romans. Morgana,Merlin, Arthur etc are all Welsh and spoke old welsh not not English or Anglo Saxon see Y Goddonin.
Also tiny niggle we don't have grape soda in the UK, Vimto is a British brand of fizzy fruit based drink or blue bubblegum flavour is a children's type of pop available in small shops that is about the same taste,it's not a mainstream flavour.
Hope you don't mind my saying this, I've really enjoyed the last few days spent reading your Oath Breaker stories, but in my head I was going should be Welsh and too American,I'm very impressed with your Early English have you studied Chaucer?
557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »