Reviews for Oath Breaker II: Dawn and Twilight
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2013
Great story. Can't wait for the ending!
SD chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Enjoying the series so far, I've been out of the fandom for quite a while and remembered the first one, glad there's more to the story now! Also, yay for fellow El Pasoan!
MargaritaS chapter 18 . 7/5/2013
this was really good, i cant wait for the last chapter :)
Allejen chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
I'm so glad you're finishing this story. Draco is growing in interesting directions and it will be fascinating to see how you develop the town.
Booderdo chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
I cannot wait for the epilogue. I love this story and I tell all my friends to read it because of its awesomeness.
poppaeasabina chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
You hate muggles, and the Dursley's are the worst of what you hate about them.

-Actually, Draco is FUCKING TERRIFIED of muggles. Considering the sheer quantity of fear he has to live with, I am in awe of Draco. No wonder he sleeps so much! If I were him, I'd never get out of bed.
poppaeasabina chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
As Harry's voice rose, Draco began to curl in on himself. He put his arms around himself, squeezing his eyes shut, wondering when Harry would get up and stomp towards him.

-See, this is why Draco thinks he's a coward and has that reputation: he acts and reacts exactly like an *abused child*. The lying and manipulation also fit. I have a HUGE problem with Harry dealing with Draco's emotional problems the way he does in this chapter. It just feeds into Draco's fears:

Bigger, stronger, more powerful-he dreaded what Harry might do.
poppaeasabina chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
I see here that Harry's attacking Draco has come back to bite him. I thought it would; you really can't sweep something like that under the carpet and pretend that it doesn't matter. It really burned me when Harry said, "I'm sorry I did that, but I was really angry." -like that makes it *all right*. Doesn't surprise me that Draco is surprised every time Harry doesn't hit him again; I'm surprised, too. He really did act like a classic, controlling batterer.
Caramel.Raven chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
I finally got around to reading this chapter. I'm excited about this new Dark town they're building. But they'll definitely need help. But rebuilding is always more cheerful than destroying even if it is a whole lot more exhausting. Let it be a lesson :D
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the final chapter and thank you for sticking with this story :)
LG CaRa
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
nice chapter
Miko Dono chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
the story was centered on Draco and the world you webbed but i think i would appreciate once you're done with this fic an interlude showing what was going on on the light side. and an explanation with easy world for the oath broken by Draco
Once again thank you very much about something so great.
Jayme chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
I love this story. So excited that you are going to finish it. I love the world you have created, and I love the Malfoys.
Moonsoulx3 chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
Wonderful
I have really enjoyed this story.
Minue chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
I'm searching for the kudos button, and then I realize this isn't A3O... Great that you updated again, I'm always looking forward to this story. One of the best dark magic stories I know.
TwilightForever chapter 18 . 5/27/2013
Great chapter; it's always well worth the wait.

Draco seems so shocked at put out that is parents are one step ahead of his thought ptocess. Now that they've done all they can, it's up to him and Harry to see the last steps to completion.

I can't wait to see Dumbledore's and Lupin reactions to having to send all of those Light children to a very Dark school.

I'll be sad to see this end. Maybe these will be an Oath Breaker III. Besides, we need to know what kind of havoc a Malfoy-Potter child will cause!
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »