Reviews for Oath Breaker II: Dawn and Twilight
jonh73 chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
Holy shit! It's finished. That makes me glad to see it to the end and kinda sad to see its end. I really would like to see more in this universe. You've blended fairy tale magic and Harry Potter extremely well and I want more. I'm going to read it all over again now. Thanks for one of the greatest stories I've ever read.
Scarlett Foxie chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
Yeah! You finally finished it, KC. And, I greatly enjoyed it. Good to hear from you. I hope you are doing well. Drop me a line sometime. I haven't heard from you in forever.
Diddleymaz chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
Glad you finished it, bit sorry the epilogue is so dark.
mothsonfire chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
And you finished! Congratulations on completing this massive undertaking. I wanted to reiterate again my thanks for giving us this wonderful story. The grin on my face right now!
Min chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
I was so elated when I got the e-mail that there is another chapter of Oath Breaker! A wonderful story, one of my absolute favorites. Thank you for writing.
MouseKitty chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
Congratulations on completing this long-term project.
mothsonfire chapter 19 . 8/7/2014
I have been reading fanfiction for 10 years at this point, and I've gone through something like 40 fandoms and even more favorite pairings. I say this just to give some weight to my praise. This is one of about 5 fics that I return to regularly, once a year (this last year) has been the longest I've gone without rereading it since I discovered it when you were first posting Oathbreaker. It is the only WIP I give that kind of attention. I didn't realize it had been updated the extent that it had in 2013, and when I saw that it had, yesterday, when I tracked down a site that still held the fic, I can't tell you how excited I got. It made me very happy. I am looking so forward to seeing the finished product.

I love this fic for a few different reasons; the incredible world-building and back-story, your talent with action sequences (whenever I reread the dungeon flooding I get excited and antsy and pumped up with adrenaline), and what I admit is a slightly more shallow love of really good Draco-centric stories. In the time since I've last checked/found the most recent updates, you have doubled down on all of the above. I love seeing the way this Draco has come into his own! Bringing back the tincture and the theme of broken promises was inspired and made the entire fic feel planned in a way we rarely see.

I know life got in the way of this fic some times, that is absolutely fine. You take your time, and no matter if you finish this year, or in another 10, you will have at least one eager reader waiting to see how Draco will next turn the wizarding world on its head! So, thank you for writing.

Augustus Featherwing chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
I'd hoped that Oath Breaker II was complete and the sense of horror that I got when I discovered that it was still lacking a chapter was horrible.

Hopefully there'll be a conclusion up soon _
Cztelnik chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
This series is superb, dark and captivating. I'm out of country with a cell phone, poor wifi and no login pw but when I return I plan to re- read, review, follow and favorite.

As different as it is from JKR's this is still true HP AU. It could be re-written as its own story- shades of the Belgarion? Or wheel of time series ...(and i would buy it and keep it on mu shelf to red and re-read) but the characters would need to be developed, since this story does use ppl and places from HP hence true fanfic. Other than that is a stand alone story that ought to be published.

The old english rhymes and spells and the death and blood magic really help develop the story but the whole story- starting with Draco's snowstorm ride and destroying the Manor while he turns into Mordred -But the amazing fanfic part- merging Severus, Draco, Lucius into a family where Draco and Harry are truly equals but all of them still recognizable as JKR's ppl at the same time really is incredible genius.

Best merging of my favorite characters I've ever seen. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you!
Maelwaedd chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
This fic/series is amazing. I don't really want to admit what my house looks like, but I feel that I should tell you it's pretty awful because this series has just eaten every moment of my free time (and quite a lot of my not-so-free time too!) because I just couldn't put it down. I love the casual relationship between Lucius, Severus, and Narcissa, and the backstory with the three of them was brilliant. Harry and Draco together is actually a pairing I almost never read, but I love what you did with it and it came across quite realistically (well, if reality included dark magic). The history of the dark wizards was so well thought out, and beautifully introduced, and the language of the spells you've created was honestly beyond me but also great. I also really like how you wrote the political situations. And Hogwarts? I've never before read such an original concept involving the castle's powers and the source of its magic. Dark and gritty as it was, I was blown away. And the brewing of children! *flails*

Everything about this was so great that I'm not sure I can focus on any one bit. Everything about this is amazing. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. I've already bookmarked it all for re-reading later, but I'm tempted to just start again at the start and let the world carry me away all over again.
Milady chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
Ohhh, next chapters!
I love this story! I started almost 2 years ago and always have problem with finding next parts becouse you change place of publishing. It's third or fourth site that I read this story on.
I hope you write more soon.
Snake chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
When's the last chapter?
LovingFanFiction chapter 19 . 4/30/2014
please please please update! you said hopefully by new years, and although i just started the first story yesterday and finished this one today, I can't wait any longer! i want to read the last chapter, please update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
I've loved reading your series of Oath Breaker, both I and II. Love the level of details and the twisting in plot. Just wondering: when is the last chapter coming out? :)
missemokitty20 chapter 19 . 4/13/2014
i love this, waiting for you to update the last chapter.
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »