Reviews for Oath Breaker II: Dawn and Twilight
Vincent Severus Mycroft chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Yay! More info about Lucius & Severus! Awesome! Loved the rest of the chapter too, of course. I really liked the press conference/Dark Arts mini-class, and I was all tensed-up, half expecting a reporter to jump out of nowhere when Draco said that he hated muggles, etc. out in public several times. Update soon! _
cleofinecat chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Another great chapter. Thank you.
thedarkersister3 chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
That was EPIC! It was sweet,suspenseful,sad,and ever-so-beautifully written I felt like crying in certain parts of this chapter! I admire your history that you have created for the Malfoys and that you have given Severus a real place within their ranks. It makes me happy :).

Thank you for that chapter, I can't wait for the next installment, and look forward to what will happen next!
Lathena Mercion chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
more please? I like how this story is going. It's interesting to learn more about the dark culture and to watch harry and draco's relationship grow. The malfoys are a rather combative family, but strong. That may be the thing I like best about the dark wizards, their strength. The lectures are a brilliant idea for promoting understanding. It would be interesting to see the lectures if they cover or expand on things not yet learned.
dipped.in.ink chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
I love this story and I hope that you update this very very very soon.
Merellia chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
A lovely chapter, seeing the Manor come together again, and the hiccough about Harry's past. I'm hoping that thread will be picked up again in a later chapter; it seems very likely to be an issue in Harry and Draco's relationship, given how Draco feels about muggles. I'm interested to see where it goes and how it might get resolved.

Looking forward to the future!
Raining Ink chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
Goblin Cat KC,

This story rocks! In fact, it has the impressive distinction of being the story that pushed me over the edge into actually getting a account so that I could leave signed reviews.

There is a lot of awful fanfiction out there, a little bit of good fanfiction, and a very few stories that are exceptional. This falls into the last category. I truly appreciate the originality of your ideas. Of course, I'm not in love with all of them, but I AM in love with the fact that this story is completely unique, carefully thought out, and delightfully well-written.

The Oathbreaker series is very well conceived from beginning to end (well, middle I guess as it's still a WIP). Nothing is easy for your characters. They have to work things out. They are believably flawed. I am really looking forward to the Malfoy family and Harry learning more truths about each other. Honestly, I am a little surprised that Draco hasn't questioned Harry's past before now. I can't wait to see how this plays out. Please consider an update soon. It warms my poor university-student-tragically-suffering-through-summer-school heart.
Nemo chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
I have been a fan of the Oathbreaker series and have read and re-read it over 30 times now, and everytime there is a new nuance to enjoy. As a lawyer time is scarce but I found this story a brilliant company with gallic music and some burgundy. A tale which appeals as much to children as adults. I would be glad when the author continues with Oathbreaker II. Am missing the new chapters.
CeilingFan chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
I love so many things about this chapter, especially the Narcissa/Severus interaction. Can't wait to read more as Draco pieces together Harry's childhood; I think it is wonderfully in character that Draco cares enough to be concerned, but was too self-centered to bother learning anything earlier.
Lady Eccentric chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
Interesting and slightly dark. Can't wait for the next update!
Elan chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
I just re-read the whole series...despite the fact that I need to be doing homework. I can't wait for the update. I'm really looking forward to the eventual conversation about Harry's family. That should be an eye-opener for everyone involved.
Chocola Emo Shizzle chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
Very amazing. :] I'll never get tired of this story.
Jess chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
I'd actually been wondering about Harry's family. I'm glad to see that they finally came up. That is going to a good conversation.
AmberTiger'sEye chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
I absolutely love the Oath Breaker series! I read all of what you wrote in one day! I love the way you characterize the Malfoy's (Severus included) and Harry. They're so real that it's easy to see their reasoning for the things that they do. I can't wait for another update!
The Darkest wizard chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
This is a great story! Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »