Reviews for Oath Breaker II: Dawn and Twilight
Jess chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
I'd actually been wondering about Harry's family. I'm glad to see that they finally came up. That is going to a good conversation.
AmberTiger'sEye chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
I absolutely love the Oath Breaker series! I read all of what you wrote in one day! I love the way you characterize the Malfoy's (Severus included) and Harry. They're so real that it's easy to see their reasoning for the things that they do. I can't wait for another update!
The Darkest wizard chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
This is a great story! Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Elan chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
Hooray! An update...the oathbreaker series has long been one of my favorites, and I had feared it was abandoned. I enjoye this chapter. You do an excellent job of maintaining the tension and slowly growing relationships. Keep the good work coming! :)
TheologyDiscography chapter 5 . 3/24/2009
i really like the first scene. draco's dream. i think it's kinda sweet, in a slightly grotesque manner. draco gave harry his heart, and harry liked it. the rest is just draco's odd mind. and your odd mind too, since you came up with it.

i also found the part where draco is describing hiding in the cubbord amusing. he honestly had no idea what he said that upset harry. somehow, i rather doubt harry would like the idea of a child in a cubbord, no matter if they wanted to be there or not. and i wonder how much draco's actually going to be able to get out of sev. i mean, yeah, he likes draco more than harry, but he also respects others' secrets unless it's absolutely necessary to tell them.

and harry is disgusted at draco's attitude because if anyone has a reason to hate muggles, it's him, but he doesn't. he just can't see how draco could possibly have any reason to hate muggles besides ignorance.
luckychicken chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
Yay, an update!:) This is a really interesting series, I love how you have characterised the Malfoys! Although I was a little confused on this chapter where they are casting the spell; Severus says, '"Four is more stable than three,"' and yet I thought all five of them were casting the spell? sorry I really don't mean to critise or be harsh at all, as I said it just confused me a bit. Thank you for theupdate and I await the rest of the story. :)
Erroneously chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
Thanks so much for the update :D I don't know if I should be eager or nervous about what will happen when Draco finally discovers what Harry's Muggle family were really like. I love the way you show Draco just needing someone to focus on, hinting at a natural love of teaching.
PSchri chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
What a great chapter. This was totally worth the wait. I really enjoy how you switch between scenes. I like that your Draco truly cares about Harry, without giving up his manipulative side.

I look forward to Draco's digging more about Harry's past. Or will someone else discover it first, and let the truth out? Harry will have an even harder time defending muggles when it comes out that his muggle family were horrible.

I'm interested in seeing where you'll go next with these lectures on Dark Magic, and the effect that it will have on people.

As always, I love your writing style, and your characterizations. I eagerly await (patiently, too!) your next chapter. Thanks for sharing your writing with us.
ams71080 chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
Interesting chapter.

Amber
La Mariane chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
Hello! I'm so glad you updated, I've been waiting for a new chapter for months, and today, here it was :)

And I really enjoyed this chapter. I liked the new warding or protection spell that the Malfoys did on the Manor. And I loved how Draco prevented new fights between his mother and Severus : give them something they can both work on, that's simply inspired.

I enjoyed Draco's view on Muggles, it certainly helps us understand him better. And I really liked that he tried to make Harry talk about the Dursleys. I guess that Harry's childhood (or lack of childhood) will come again in the following chapters, and I cannot wait for Draco to learn how Harry was mistreated ... it should make for an explosive reaction.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, pleasen try to send it soon (or as soon as you can, I understand that RL can be horribly demanding)
hunt4me chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
:) Yea! An update! Awesome! That was really cool, and they're still the ever so loving couple, hard to believe, yet so unnaturally cute :P So, when will babies start showing up? It'll be so cute, seeing them with children :P

Cannot wait for the next chapter, and more history lessons about the Dark Wizards? :P
Naphyla chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
Oh Gosh! Finally, another chapter! Woot!

Awesomely written, as always. (I like how you brought up Luna
Siri02 chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
I love this series! :) I hope you update soon. Especially what other attacks would happen, and their cauldron babies and anything else you plan to surprise us with!
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
uwah! dont abandon this fic! it's awesome! haha, the ministry is pretty useless arent they? they didnt even relaize all those death eaters hanging around...
Momochuu chapter 4 . 3/3/2009