Reviews for Oath Breaker II: Dawn and Twilight
suezq21643gmail chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
now's the time to let harry become heavy very heavy with child
snapeswidow chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
I love this story and the world you created with in the first Oath Breaker. I've always loved the story of Morgan and Merlin and the way you integrated it into the world of Harry Potter...JKR would be jealous.

I eagerly await the next chapter in this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
I still love this story and am waiting. Thank you for writing!
Diddleymaz chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
Really good! Has anyone else asked why no Celts? Pre-Roman Britain was Celtic ,the modern Welsh lived in what is now called England, the English are post Roman invaders from what is now called Denmark ,Holland and part of Germany, pre Roman France was Gaul, also Celtic, French also came after the Romans. Morgana,Merlin, Arthur etc are all Welsh and spoke old welsh not not English or Anglo Saxon see Y Goddonin.
Also tiny niggle we don't have grape soda in the UK, Vimto is a British brand of fizzy fruit based drink or blue bubblegum flavour is a children's type of pop available in small shops that is about the same taste,it's not a mainstream flavour.
Hope you don't mind my saying this, I've really enjoyed the last few days spent reading your Oath Breaker stories, but in my head I was going should be Welsh and too American,I'm very impressed with your Early English have you studied Chaucer?
Booderdo chapter 19 . 10/12/2013
Wonderful. I tell anyone and everyone to read this story. I look forward to the conclusion.
Caramel.Raven chapter 19 . 10/4/2013
Bah, it took me forever to find the time to read this but now I finally did! It’s so satisfying to see all the loose ends being tied up but at the same time I’ll really miss the Oath Breaker ‘verse. Your strong and beautiful writing will never stop to entice me. Your strong points really are atmosphere, world-building and character depth which are all the essential ingredients for a wonderful work of literature. I feel like I can really trust you as a writer and I don’t need to fear that my reading pleasure might be disrupted by too many typos or plot holes or some such. Thank you for writing and sticking with this story. I’m looking forward to the conclusion next chapter.

LG CaRa
sakujun chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
I'm totally in love with your story 3
It's wonderfully written, and the plot is amazing
I hope you can update soon
Guest chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
interesting
K-Marie-M chapter 19 . 9/25/2013
I love this story and I can not wait for the next chapter. Great plot.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/24/2013
It's so good to see another chapter. It feels like years since an update.

Old Rita seems to be impressed and fearful of what is going on. As she should be! Hopefully Dumbles and the Ministry have had enough of getting their butts handed to them.

I'm hopeful that we'll see a mini Harry or Draco soon.
blackcurrent chapter 19 . 9/20/2013
Awesome description of the town. I really loved the chapter.
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 19 . 9/18/2013
LOL. I love this story.
CatEstrella chapter 19 . 9/18/2013
I love your series and im so sad to see it coming to an end. Cant wait to read the conclusion though. I know itll be amazing!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/18/2013
Want to run a town? So funny! That last bit was priceless!

In other news, I really liked the whole graveyard thing, and how Dark Wizards are going to continue sacrificing even though the first sacrifice has been undone. Very interesting.

Thanks for the update!
Someone
OshieteOY chapter 19 . 9/18/2013

I was so pleasantly surprised (read: shock! Σ(゚Д゚)) when I saw the email for this update. I have no useful words, haha, just enjoyed the chapter.
561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »