Reviews for Mating Rituals
Ducky chapter 1 . 1/30
The last line gets me every single time. Seriously.

And Derek's a badass. Now if only I could find a fic where he beats the snot outta a guy, while defending Casey's honor, my life would be perfect.
clay cowan chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Muy buen fic
amyh52 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I enjoyed their chemistry
M chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
cute. i especially liked the documentary theme but could've used a bit more of it lol
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
So cute and clever! Great writing.
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I loved this! I really like seeing Derek compete for and stand up for Casey and the little bit of first aid at the end was perfect.
Auspicious Stars chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Really great!

Loved what Casey did to max... Ha priceless! :D

Awesome.

AS
Pentastic chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Cute. I liked how you showed how Max really was in the competition with Derek.
Fizz Frenchtoast chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
the ending... just... the ending. the whole thing really, but the ending was rather genius.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Awwwwwwss. I LOVE THIS.

It's like the bestybestbest!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I absolutely LOVE that!

The format and the writing was genius!

The concept was amazing and I'm glad that Casey finally snapped out of it with Max.

When she retaliated back on Max for Derek, what she said was perfect! Like what Derek said to Andy when they both worked at Smelly Nellie's.

Love the ending and I like how much in-character they seemed to be. Outstanding job! One of my favorite one shots D
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
great story! :) I love the theme of the whole male fighting for dominance thing. hehe. adorable Dasey! and great writing! :D
Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Very nice one-shot! Love the Dasey :)
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I love how Emily and Sheldon compare Derek and Casey to animals in the mating rituals and using examples as well. Wow it's like there's a showdown between Derek and Max and Amy and Casey, I loved everyone's reaction when Amy tried to flirt with Derek.

Max and Casey's argument was epic and I loved how Casey finally stood up for herself.
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 9/8/2009