Reviews for Totally Unreasonable
SorrisoD'amore chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
That was really good! Very good plot kept me at the edge of my seat! Please continue to write in the future:)
LittleRedOne chapter 11 . 12/26/2008
Awesome story! I've always liked the pairing, but this one kind of makes me love it. :) Incredible writing!

Kelly
Valx3 chapter 11 . 7/17/2008
ahh that was such a good & absolutely adorable ending!

"All I want is a chance to be with you, to be able to kiss you whenever I want, wherever I want" i thought that was like the cutest thing i have ever heard in my entire life lol ahh if only guys would be that cute in real life haha, but anyways amazing job! it was such a great story, no lie, and im really sorry for the delay in me finishing it lol. but yeah, awesome job girlie :)
Valx3 chapter 10 . 7/17/2008
aww! that was so cutee! & very well written (:

and i hope you had a great time in China, that's so awesome that you got to go there with school
NO LONGER IN ACTIVATION chapter 11 . 7/15/2008
Night at the Roxbury! ]

I freakin love this story. I'm not even friggin kidding.

It has everything I look for in a story.

I loved the whole homosexuality situation with Todd, it was hilarious!

All of it was just so... perfect.

I've been out of the Loliver loop lately and this defiantly pulled me back in. It was just incredible.

Amazing job! I loved it to deathh.
Goodbyecruelworld chapter 11 . 6/16/2008
This was absolutely amazing. He asked Miley out? I almost gagged. He kissed Lilly passionately? I sighed longingly. You are fantastic in every sense of the word!
cheryl chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
that was so nice! :]
Mon Canis chapter 11 . 5/7/2008
hey! great story! i loved it. still love it. i love loliver. i love the ending. i love it..

(whats wrong with me?)
hunt.me.down.amante chapter 11 . 4/21/2008
so effing cute.
Iknow SheNeedsYou badx3 chapter 11 . 4/21/2008
awe. amazing. i loveed it. x3 you're a great author.
ohhmyjonasx3 chapter 11 . 4/21/2008
love it )
Princess Cutie chapter 11 . 4/21/2008
loved this chapter lol! update soon! :P
HeartBreakerWithAHeartofGold chapter 11 . 4/21/2008
Ack!

Freaking cute.

And very true. I love how you used the idea of losing yourself and finding everything again. Everything isn't a fairy tale.

And it was wonderfully written.

I expect great things from you in the future. You hear me? That's a neon billboard hint.

Bekah
MochaSeriouslyNoTurtles chapter 11 . 4/21/2008
i loved it

it was so good

x
cat-of-luck chapter 10 . 4/16/2008
That story is one of the most awesomest stories I've read. Like, seriously... It was that good!

Update soon!