Reviews for Regrets
RenesmeVivio chapter 12 . 6/28
Hahaha of course he's not there he rin for his life for god sake:)
RenesmeVivio chapter 11 . 6/28
That was Fabulas really, I enjoyed this fic from the start to the end. I don't why but when I reached the end of the fic, a tear falls from my eye, I was thinking about Minato and how he would be proud of his family. Sob very touching story to the heart. Finally the reuniting of a mother and her son.
RenesmeVivio chapter 10 . 6/28
I looooooved the song at the end of chapter10, hahaha Kakashi did that hahaha coooool.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Well she is a bad mother... if you can call her one!
CosmicBeing chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Yeah shove it back up your ass you filthy Kishimoto lover.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
It's great story
LiquidQ chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
This is absurdly lazy of you to simply call it off as naruto being forgiving rather than create some conflict. Naruto punched his father when he first him I highly doubt he would forgive his mother within seconds of learning that she had abondoned him.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
This story is awesome. If you ever another I can't wait to read it.
Gemini-Spark chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
naruto shouldn't forgive kushina so easily he grew up 13 years without love he should be more angry
dispassioneight chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
...I'm glad people call Kushina out on being a shit mom. But, I still think Naruto accepts her too easily. His initial reaction was on target and should have taken longer to dissipate. But, what do I know.

Everyone was written well, it's a good fic regardless.
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Uh oh
Drac-frst chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
Ran into this when I was going through someone else's favorites list and realized I'd read this before. Reread it anyway since it was short, and was irritated once again by the same thing that irritated me the first time I read it. While a theme of the Naruto manga seems to be "sacrifice everything for your goals and damn the consequences," (from Minato condemning Naruto to save Konoha to Sasuke and Orochimaru's "I want what I want and I'll kill everyone in my way" mentality) the bottom line is that it just is /not/ ok to abandon your newborn son. Period! If Kushina has this drive to find her clan, why not at least take care of the bit she knows exists - her son? Either take him with you and /not/ dive into nests of ninjas for a couple years or just wait a couple years for him to actually be able to walk and remember you before you run off. And the whole "lets not talk to him ever, much less visit despite the fact that I'm wandering all over the continent and would, by definition, have to come at least somewhat close to fire country once in a while" bit... It's clear you're stretching to try to make the story accommodate what happens in the manga up to a certain point, but it's just a knot of unpleasant concepts there. People who are as nice as you're trying to portray Kushina do not simply abandon their children, even if they think they're just abandoning them to other people rather than abandoning them entirely. It's just that this idea of abandoning your own helpless newborn to go on a completely self-serving trip and then coming back and suddenly everything's fine... rubs me the wrong way. Although Naruto being as dumb and unrealistically forgiving as he is, sadly the part about him forgiving her pretty quickly fits with the travesty that passes for character development in the manga.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Go to hell you little Canon loving bitch.
Rake1810 chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
I like the reconciliation.
Rake1810 chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
People in glass houses? I fully admit i don't like her and so maybe i'm just missing a point, but isn't she being hypocritical as well?