Reviews for Regrets
God chapter 5 . 4/2
funny, but Kushina seems to be acting out of character.
Reality check chapter 8 . 10/14/2016
First let me establish any Naruto military lingo is not a Naruto fanfic it's so on a temp tag law for military lifestyle there's nothing good about being in the military is a lot of self-sacrifice what you into military you lose your rights as a civilian you will not be ninjas will be people with guns fighting other people with guns and explosive and anyone who does that this service is the military and unjustly just respect whatever service to try to propagate when we're in the anime Naruto it's called the great for Shinobi War in the third Shinobi war is 4 to the 3rd grade Shinobi War and the first great Shinobi War it's never referred to as World War those who fight that reference in there to do this respect to those who actually fought in World War 3 World War II and World War 1 and anyone who does like that disrespect the greatest generation of soldiers that have ever see grace this great nation please disregard fanfics involving Naruto that have those references because there's nothing glorious about it a good soldier or good warrior award does not make one soldier great preventing War makes one great it's not that easy but pay no attention to this Naruto fanfic militaristic is someone trying to go if I never told the young kids who like to read the stuff if you want understand Naruto watch the anime you could probably pick it up on the internet
DecPulse chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
THIS IS STYUUUUUUPPPIIIIDDDD ...THE TITLE STATES "REGRETS", yet there is clearly non . NARUTO IS JUST TAKING EVERYTGING IN STRIDE ACCEPTING IT LIKE AN IDIOT...NO ANGER..NO NOTHING.. COMPLETELY UNREALISTIC!

THIS IS GARBAGE!
RenesmeVivio chapter 12 . 6/28/2016
Hahaha of course he's not there he rin for his life for god sake:)
RenesmeVivio chapter 11 . 6/28/2016
That was Fabulas really, I enjoyed this fic from the start to the end. I don't why but when I reached the end of the fic, a tear falls from my eye, I was thinking about Minato and how he would be proud of his family. Sob very touching story to the heart. Finally the reuniting of a mother and her son.
RenesmeVivio chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
I looooooved the song at the end of chapter10, hahaha Kakashi did that hahaha coooool.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Well she is a bad mother... if you can call her one!
CosmicBeing chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Yeah shove it back up your ass you filthy Kishimoto lover.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
It's great story
LiquidQ chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
This is absurdly lazy of you to simply call it off as naruto being forgiving rather than create some conflict. Naruto punched his father when he first him I highly doubt he would forgive his mother within seconds of learning that she had abondoned him.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
This story is awesome. If you ever another I can't wait to read it.
Gemini-Spark chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
naruto shouldn't forgive kushina so easily he grew up 13 years without love he should be more angry
dispassioneight chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
...I'm glad people call Kushina out on being a shit mom. But, I still think Naruto accepts her too easily. His initial reaction was on target and should have taken longer to dissipate. But, what do I know.

Everyone was written well, it's a good fic regardless.
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Uh oh
Drac-frst chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
Ran into this when I was going through someone else's favorites list and realized I'd read this before. Reread it anyway since it was short, and was irritated once again by the same thing that irritated me the first time I read it. While a theme of the Naruto manga seems to be "sacrifice everything for your goals and damn the consequences," (from Minato condemning Naruto to save Konoha to Sasuke and Orochimaru's "I want what I want and I'll kill everyone in my way" mentality) the bottom line is that it just is /not/ ok to abandon your newborn son. Period! If Kushina has this drive to find her clan, why not at least take care of the bit she knows exists - her son? Either take him with you and /not/ dive into nests of ninjas for a couple years or just wait a couple years for him to actually be able to walk and remember you before you run off. And the whole "lets not talk to him ever, much less visit despite the fact that I'm wandering all over the continent and would, by definition, have to come at least somewhat close to fire country once in a while" bit... It's clear you're stretching to try to make the story accommodate what happens in the manga up to a certain point, but it's just a knot of unpleasant concepts there. People who are as nice as you're trying to portray Kushina do not simply abandon their children, even if they think they're just abandoning them to other people rather than abandoning them entirely. It's just that this idea of abandoning your own helpless newborn to go on a completely self-serving trip and then coming back and suddenly everything's fine... rubs me the wrong way. Although Naruto being as dumb and unrealistically forgiving as he is, sadly the part about him forgiving her pretty quickly fits with the travesty that passes for character development in the manga.