Reviews for Dreamscape
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Absolutely beautiful and stunning (in a good way)!
I love it!
River Jaeger chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Amazing description!

and i love the ending, Kaien frozen in an pillar of ice is just too funny XD

Wonder how they explained that...
Midnight Jasper chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Heheheh...very cute, that little touch at the end! And you describe very well. You always know which words work best to use, and I like how you've personified 'ice' in different ways - a 'goddess' with 'deathly pale beauty', but also capable of sardonic, icy humour.

~Jenny, your lovely little sister :D
CrazyOnDisplay chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Aww, I thought that was absolutely beautiful! It was so serene and peaceful, I loved it! And to me, it pretty much explains the depths of Rukia's inner soul or inner world! I really liked this little ficlet, pairings or not, it was beautiful! Great work :D
ShunShun chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Truly beautiful, both the descriptions of her inner world and zanpakto and the turn of the story itself. well done and thank you!
MatsuMama chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
GORGEOUS! Your talent amazes me, truly. This whole story is so beautifully captivating, and I love the images you gave of Rukia's spirit and her zanpaktou. Poetic, captivating...well, you know how I feel about this! You truly are a wonder.

And I agree, the little tweak at the end made much more sense now; good job! A small change, but it makes all the difference.

*hurgz*
moonlight.gabriel chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
This is a wonderful story! I really loved how you described Rukia's inner world. Keep it up!