Reviews for Boxers and Briefs Part 2
lovely!
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Really great
dustytiger chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
omg! i can't beleive you penned a sequel to boxers or breifs! i loved that fic! you did it much justice! great fic, i loved this one too!
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Cute follow up story. I'm not a big Spenser/Emily shipper, but it was definitely sweet. Besides, who could resist Spenser in his boxers like that...*drool*
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I like it. A new title could be: I blame it on Garcia. Because that's what started it all.

-RB
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
This was such a good sequel to tearbos 'Boxers or Briefs' which I also enjoyed very much. You just have to love Reid. He is so cute. I can understand why Emily loves him so much.
tearbos chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Well that was quite fab! I love Emily and Reid pairings, and this was great! I, like Emily, can't get that image out of my mind either.

"Now not only do I think about him everyday, I think about him everyday in those boxer. It is bad enough I have a crush on him, but did you have to make him so damn lay able also. And did you see what he was wearing today! Talk about my imagination going wild.”

I feel her pain, I really do!

Plus, Morgan was hilarious in his few lines.
mabelreid chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I love this peice... I think it is a wonderful followup to Tearbos's story.

I agree with Reid about why he and Emily would work. She is the only one on the team that doesn't treat him like a kid.

Poor Hotch and Morgan. They'll never know what they missed will they?
LoraLee2 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I loved it. I felt every one was perfectly in character and love that Morgan and Hotch know they're missing something, but are never going to figure it out withou help.

And I thank Tearbos for letting you do it.
Addicted Archangel chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Aaw, that's so sweet.. *vomit* I hate Prentiss, but you made the story so nice, I completley ignored the fact that it was her.

Great story!