Reviews for Flow Morphia Slow
Az Ragni chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This was spectacular. I love your take on the candyman line (one I've often wondered about), and I can never get enough Riff Raff whomp. You write beautifully, we an excellent understanding of how to balance description and suspense with action, and I was enthralled. I know how writing goes, sometimes you just can't find the drive, but if you were ever to write a sequel I would read it religiously.
sorraia77 chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
WOW!

Sorry about my bad speech, i'm german...

PLEASE - write an resumption to this story!
It was superlative - best, you would write a whole book about this constellation!
Really, it was the best thing in this kind of story I ever read (since yesterday only in german).
"SHADES OF GRAY" AND THE OTHERS CAN PACK THEIR BAGS!

You've made so many hints how it could go on further. Please, realize it!

Frank is not more all the time the cold, hard master. He wonderes about himself, his reactions sometimes, couldn't explain himself the enormous attraction to his servant. He enjoied the peacefull face of Riff Raff in sleep, he felt sorry about punishing so hard, and at least he also could not let his hands from Riff. Also the spot, when Riff kissed Frank on its own, for a second he felt self-confident. This feeling could grown up, don't you think?
Wasn't it an idea for a story, the strange connection of these characters could end in positive for both? Could the one learn to love, and the other to live? :-)

You're the master in finding word's about situations and feelings, thank you very much for this story. Unfortunately it end's short after beginning... ;-)

I prefered what you wrote: it's not about the action, more about the responses and emotions" In spite of this your "action" wrinting also was very stimulating - although i'm an hetero woman :-)

Please, is tehre any chance to persuade?

In love with your story an Riff too,
Sorraia
daddy-sang-bass chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I know you posted this forever ago, but it's the most well written RHPS fic I've ever read and my absolute favorite!
Love Missile chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
This is probably my favourite fanfic among all that I've ever read. Thank you for writing this.
Snape's Mistress 87 chapter 11 . 7/18/2010
Poor Riff! He should've ran down the hall and joined them! :( Beautiful story, loved it!
Snape's Mistress 87 chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
*Dies* I haven't read anything this sexy in a LONG time, you go girl!
Jack Skellington's Mistress chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hehe... kitty...

I guess I didn't expect anything non-sexual from Rocky Horror, eh.

But I liked it.

You're such a brilliant writer. :)
Blood-Sucker-1428 chapter 11 . 6/4/2008
Oh, I loved it! It's so sad that its over, because it was so fantastic. I really look forward to more of your work and expect it to be just as great, if not better, than this one.
handymans muse chapter 11 . 6/4/2008
thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you for such a wonderful story, filled with a lot of mental acrobatics and picturesque descriptions! congratulations!

i cant wait for some more perfectly analysed Frank/Riff Raff-stories!
killinjoke chapter 11 . 6/2/2008
I'm so glad you updated this tonight! I've enjoyed this story from the beginning and it's going down as one of my all-time favorites. It's certainly one of the few stories that I've been compelled to read the second I realize a new chapter is out. I like that it didn't really have an "end" and it was more like just a snippet of time in their lives. I look forward to your future stories.. I wish I could read them right now~!
harley chapter 11 . 6/2/2008
Ohh, thank you so much for writing this story it was such a joy to read and im happy yet sad that you finished it. love reading full stories (hate it when authors just stop writing!) but im also sad that its over, ill probably read it again a couple times for good measure and i'm soo so so happy your thinking about wring more RHPS , there isn't enough out there I think and your one of the best fan writers I've seen! thank you so much and good luck with whatever you decide to do now! Your fan, harley
beetnick chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
BRAVA! BRAVO! i love it! i can't wait to read the last chapter
harley chapter 10 . 5/10/2008
oh i'm so glad you updated! superb chapter as always! and even though i'm sad its almost pver I can't wait to read what else youve got in store! keep writing!
cat goddess bastet chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
Keep writing! I'm starting to feel annoyed by Frank... You should write a fanfic of Riff and Mags. Personaly, I think she really does love him. So post the next chapter ASAP!

~Sarah
killinjoke chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
I'm just in awe of this story. I had to read it immediately, and I enjoyed devouring every word. I feel bad for Riff, but the story is giving me hope for the future I think. I find the Frank/Riff interactions very interesting, and I'm keen to read where you're going with this, and where Magenta fits into the picture as well :D Coming to the end of this monumental story is a bit sad, but I'm excited about your other Rocky stories as well. You're definitely one of my favorite authors now.