Reviews for Shakugan no Shana: Eternity
Deuce-MS chapter 63 . 12/20/2013
Shoudve been of canon, eerie sims dude. Not a bad thing. If by accident, awesome
Deuce-MS chapter 64 . 12/20/2013
One Word: Dang. Probably in the top 3 stories Ive read EVER. Thanks For Writing This
Guest chapter 64 . 7/28/2013
Its only shana and yuji kono baka! But...the story was good. Really just YUJI AND SHANA remember alright?
Fire lord 626 chapter 64 . 7/15/2013
Just finished reading it again, WAY better than the real third season. And what about eternal legacy and the second season if the Hecate story?
Shadow chapter 64 . 2/15/2013
For those who've finished, try looking at the author's profile. You'll see the sequel to this story there along with a third entry of the series, since this is meant as a trilogy. Sorry if I'm rambling, but I've read all his stories of the SnS series and it's just that good!

So I thought I'd tell others about it :P It's just too good a story to miss!

Be careful though, you might get addicted just like I did! XD

Other stories by JohnPeacekeeper:
Shakugan no Shana: Eternal Alliance (2nd entry of the Eternity series) [Completed]
Lords of Nature (Spin-off story of Eternal Alliance) [Completed]
Shakugan no Shana: Eternal Legacy (Final entry of the Eternity series) [In Progress]
Itadaki no Hecate (Alternate storyline where Yuji met Hecate first, Yuji x Hecate) [In Progress]

Hope you too enjoy his other stories like I did!

Note for Author: please continue with the final entry of the Eternity trilogy. You haven't updated for over 2 months T.T

I wanna read more of your great stories!
AcediaPrototype chapter 64 . 12/13/2012
Not going to lie mate...that was a very amazing story mate! You did a very good job at this mate, much better than anything I could do and you can consider me a big fan of this epic tale of Shakugan no Shana! You should be proud of yourself! ;)
Skyz-Angels chapter 64 . 4/8/2012
Its creepy with how a few scenes are so similar to the last season of SnS, not that I am implying anything, mind you. I truly had a hard time differentiating the canon story with yours. Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading it a great deal! :D
KauKatKay chapter 14 . 3/23/2012
Really good! I can't put it down agh... BTW loved the reference to Zero no Tsukaima. :)
Necro-Pen chapter 63 . 2/21/2012
I pity you Hecate. T_T

PS. I think Sydoney might say this.

Yuji, you idiot! How dare you break "my HECATE's heart"!
bubbajack chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
LOL! Nice reference or should I say shout out to Zero No Tsukaima dude! I love that show! Now I wonder what this link between hecate and Yuji is all about...
bubbajack chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
That was AWESOME! In the end Nefier was like caught in a WTF moment an I lol'd! Nice way to end a villian dude! Nice chap too!
bubbajack chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
Wow thoes two Denizens got Powned!...and now Yuji comes up with a CRAZY plan what could possibily go wrong?
bubbajack chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
Dang! Well um Yuji an friends may be in for a tough time once they do meet up...hope they all make it through this in one peice.
bubbajack chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
Dang well things arent lookin good are they? But as they say the only placeyou can go from here is up! Nice chap!
bubbajack chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Dang well I think the Bad guys are winning at the moment. But next is usually when the hero goes on a reckless rescue mission so I'm sure everthing will turn out fine in the end.