Reviews for Shakugan no Shana: Eternity
OkagetheShadowKing chapter 42 . 12/14/2008
Very well done. My request is that you have Yuji separate Alicio from Shana and battle him alone and then he transforms into his white haired form and beats him.
CapoExecutor chapter 42 . 12/13/2008
Yuji passes one crossroad only to find another one along the way. It's quite a decision and the others would have to find some closure before moving on, though I hope that they all remain on amicable terms in the aftermath of Yuji's decision.

Is it just me or is the Flame Haze that took Shana acting almost like that Julio character from Zero no Tsukaima?
Dragon Lord Coker chapter 25 . 12/13/2008
Mortal Kombat and the matrix some are direct rips but it still works
Dragon Lord Coker chapter 21 . 12/13/2008
some of us knew since you inserted the "Teacher"
CapoExecutor chapter 41 . 12/12/2008
Nice take on some of Hecate's history.

Johan has a lot of gall to bait her like that before he and Pheles made their moves.

Nice job! Now let's see what Hecate sees in Yuji's history of memories.
HeroGuardian chapter 40 . 12/9/2008
Ah! I thought that Shana and Yuji would end up climbing the mountain together. Oh well, this arc is developing very nicely with the appearance of Yuji's new rival for Shana, and of course it makes me wonder who Yuji will end up with. Overall, very nice, as usual!
Lord Vader chapter 39 . 12/8/2008
Very creative !

"ultimate playboy’s weapon, the illusionary world of Aphrodite, the Wonderland Dream.”

LOL !
Blue Bragon chapter 39 . 12/8/2008
This Alicio sounds an interesting character... well a playboy after Shana... well it sounds that this will be an interesting battle.

Well this arc feels just like calm before the storm, and that the final will soon near and I hope soon we can get to the so called Snake of Festical chapters...
sixth seraph chapter 39 . 12/8/2008
NO. NO. BAD JOHN KEEP YUJI AND HECATE TOGETHER*pant pant*. Sorry, but seriously either you put them together or i'm going to have to forcefully force myself into the plot very,very forcefully.

oh well, good chapter, hope to see a next one soon\m/
midnights-dawn chapter 39 . 12/8/2008
I like the developements with keisaku and margery. I am nervous about the whole 'either shana or hecate will lead yuji down a path of destruction' thing. I reiterate my wish for Sydonay to be a good guy.
CrystalBoya chapter 38 . 12/2/2008
:O nice chapter hehe it was funny seeing how they all were getting beat up and the other person in love with shana :D first a triangle then a square now a star? lol this is getting good!
sixth seraph chapter 36 . 11/29/2008
very good as usual, but if you redo this chapter try replacing the last part with "I felt a disturbance in the force," just for laughs LOL. update soon\m/
INACTIVE2011 chapter 37 . 11/28/2008
Well, I really should say this regarding Wilhelmina; she definitely likes being a mother.

I can only pray that Margery and Keisaku don't get drunk and accidentally do something that they could regret while on the trip.

Any chance the group will try skiing or snowboarding if some parts have good snow-covered slopes?
CapoExecutor chapter 37 . 11/28/2008
The mountains and I can imagine Hecate telling the others to be environmentally friendly and don't mess the area up.

Regarding the power source for Johan to appear, I wonder why no one thought about using the Reiji Maigo duplicate they took from Gemini.
s2 Yuuhi Kurenai s2 chapter 37 . 11/28/2008
No, I don't want it to be over...

As she watched, Ogata grinned widely. “I wonder if either of them realized that they just shared an indirect kiss,” she whispered to her boyfriend, Eita.

Haha, I love you, Oga-chan. Now all they have to do is share a direct one!

*Also hoping Hebito is Sydonay, but still evil.*