Reviews for Shakugan no Shana: Eternity
bubbajack chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Dang well I think the Bad guys are winning at the moment. But next is usually when the hero goes on a reckless rescue mission so I'm sure everthing will turn out fine in the end.
bubbajack chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Well Shana isnt jealous nope not all...lol great chap!
bubbajack chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
I love thoes moment where the only person that DOESN'T get who the girl is talking about IS the person she's talking about. Tey are just priceless! Nice chap!
bubbajack chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Nice fight scene! Cant wait to find out how she knows all this stuff.
bubbajack chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Well this is gonna be action packed isnt it? Nice chap!
bubbajack chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Nice chap. But I cant help but wonder how they figured out she was here though...
bubbajack chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Ok that was an alright fight scene. Yuji can fight thats for sure now if only he realized he had a stalker.
bubbajack chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Well I feel tis is going to be an interesting story. Good job on the first chap.
Uygugu chapter 64 . 11/28/2011
I not really satisfied with the ending, I prefer Hecate with Yuji rather than Shana but they still do make a nice couple
Loves of Kikyo chapter 34 . 11/27/2011
Your story is great! But what's with the chi stuff Satou uses, isn't that suppose to be a kind of the skill the ancient chinese use in those action novels? But I have to admit, your story is by far one of the best I have red so far in fan fiction net, not only it has a decent length, but the contents are truly awesome, making a person read on and on. This is something I always say on my reviews but I wish that you could keep on writing, I know that a lot of people are busy but you could spare some time to write a few hundred words a day can't you. I really enjoyed the story a lot, thanks.
Moons-Chan chapter 64 . 11/18/2011
Awesome story! The climaxes had my heart running a mile per second! I wouldn't have minded if Yuji chooses both Shana and Hecate if it was consented or agreed upon, but I guess one cannot ask for too much, huh?
Patrick chapter 64 . 9/21/2011
Gostei muito tomara que tudo isto aconte├ža na terceira temporada em outubro de 2011 e uma das coisas que eu gostei muito foi este final com muita paz.

E tomara que Yuji e Shana mostrem seu amor no final confessando um para o outro seu amor.
bahaya13 chapter 64 . 9/13/2011
awesome. this is the greatest shakugan story i've ever seen. nice plot and climax.
Kasuumii-chan chapter 20 . 9/4/2011
awesome! This is the best shakugan no shana fic I've ever read! Want more!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 64 . 8/9/2011