Reviews for Shakugan no Shana: Eternity
Rickmer chapter 61 . 7/22/2009
Great story.

I'm truly amazed that you managed to finish such a grad project in a single year. Blown away, really

And now, I'll be going right on to read the sequel you're writing.
Devdisigdu chapter 64 . 7/14/2009
Wow, that was awesome. Very well put together and I particularly liked the pairings involved. Don't suppose you could recommend any other Yuji/Hecate stories that are about (if any)? If not, then I guess I will have to wait patiently for Itadaki no Hecate to be published. Again, awesome story.
Supreme Gamesmaster Yddisac chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
Impressive thus far. You need to recognize the difference between dependent and independent clauses, and that question marks in quotes don't end the sentence.

Though the plot is... less than impressive thus far, your ability to keep everyone in character is nigh-miraculous.
tigershadows chapter 38 . 6/26/2009
Is Alicio a pedophile!1 O_o
tigershadows chapter 36 . 6/26/2009
"Are you sure? You have zero cooking skills and a flat chest, and I know more about Yuji than anyone else, maybe more than even he does himself."

“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! At least I don’t treat you like a dog,” Shana said.

tigershadows chapter 35 . 6/26/2009
lol shana just got owned

i think that yuji should be with hecate because all shana does is interupt him all the time and yell and punch him for no reason... also yuji x shana is getting old. it's time for something new
tigershadows chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
wot awesome!1

CR chapter 64 . 5/5/2009
You had a very weak beginning to the story with neftier and the tainted star. However the arc about the mountain trip and the conclusion of the story more than make up for. An overall great fanfic.
INACTIVE2011 chapter 64 . 4/30/2009
Wow! It's been some time since I last been in this section and you've already completed this. I'm surprised at the chapters themselves, all of which have brought me on a wonderful journey of sorts.

Thank you for presenting such a masterpiece and I certainly won't forget this one!
sixth seraph chapter 64 . 3/20/2009
woot! good ending, would have rather hecate gotten yuji but oh well, cant wait for a sequel, please pm me when u do, ill be waiting

seraph out \m/
sovietmisaki chapter 64 . 3/15/2009
hello, I've been reading your SnS:Eternity fanfiction for quite a while now (I'm thinking of maybe august of last year),and I must give you congratulations on your efforts. here's to good luck with your writing skills into the future!
Rockomaniac chapter 64 . 3/14/2009
Wonderful, beautiful story.

I loved it.

Anyway, i would have preferred it if Yuji ended up with Hecate. HEM HEM!

I will do a chapter by chapter review WHEN I HAVE THE TIME. Thanks for writing, i really appreciate it.

Now you know what is coming up next... a sequel... a trilogy... and a cycle.

Good luck with life and fanfic.

May the incomprehensible power of word-joining and weaving together stories always be with this great soul of yours,

yumichan808 chapter 64 . 3/14/2009
maybe im thinking dirty... but a threesome? hahah
Doublebend chapter 64 . 3/13/2009
OHMYGOSH I love this!

Personally, I'm a Khamsin lover (one reason I like this is because it has so much Khamsin in it- well, more than other stories I've seen anyway. A glimpse here, half a shoulder here- WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE THINKING?) and I'm hoping to write my first fanfic on him- a year or so with an account and I haven't written ONE for myself. Can someone plz tell me a story where it has so much more of my fav Shana character?

I especially love the connection between Khamsin and Leanan-sidhe- get out of the way Lorelei. I've seen Leanan-sidhe in the manga, she's SO cute. Sorry for Lamies. Who's Leviathan? Anyway, I think this is a great story, loads of originality and ideas, and boy I wish there was more of that pairing around...

Keep it up! XDD
Aron chapter 64 . 3/12/2009
Very nice. Too bad it had to end. Hope you continue someday.
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »