Reviews for I spy with my bionic eye
I Are Panda chapter 11 . 5/26
great fuckin story ... no BS Restu-chan is hot
ripvanguard chapter 11 . 3/23
good story and I actually read and enjoyed a initially bad Kushina. She is like me favorite character, but glad you didn't take incest route for redemption. also naruto taking garaa's spot war good.
Soccerlover17 chapter 11 . 1/31
Update please!
Skeith Savage chapter 11 . 12/17/2017
good story hope to see it finish but after 5years going on 6 can't say it would be but I'll follow it at least in case ever is finish
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
That crime would be: multiple degrees of Assault and attempted murder of a child
CaitiAthena chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
OH MY GODS RETSU!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Not entirely SURE how a DEATH SENTENCE gets reduced to THREE YEARS... That makes NO SENSE.. 20 or 30 years maybe.. but 3? doesn't that sound just a little PATHETIC? I mean because if it were ANYONE else, their ninja career would be OVER before it began. Their ENTIRE LIVES would be OVER. "I WAS PLANNING ON TELLING YOU once you became chunnin"?.. AND HOW EXACTLY was that supposed to happen without legs and without ONE arm?... then what was the big "PLAN"?.. So just NEVER tell him if he decided to not become a ninja AT ALL?

Also, why put naruto on the "sausage fest"? SEEMS like a waste of time to me. No chicks?.. NO THANKS.. throw the headband back to the hokage.. and leave the room. (naruto isn't the misogynist, that's negji and sasuke)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Whisker marks make naruto a demon? ROFL... Then how about bright RED TATTOES on his face? OR red eyeballs with spinning commas in them? COMPLETELY WHITE eyeballs with distended veins? and SINCE I brought up the inzuka... CLAWS, FANGS and SLIT PUPILS? How does that NOT SCREAM "DEMONIC"? And nobody gives them a second glance... Or to REALLY cast stones, HAS KURENAI looked in a MIRROR recently? WHO HAS RED EYES? THAT ALONE would get most people HANGED for witchcraft! "one should not cast stones when they live in a glass house"... Heck even the yammanka clan AND anko have NO PUPILS! naruto's "Birthmarks" (and YEAH they ARE PROBABLY from the kyuubi, WHEN IT WAS IN KUSHINA!) are the LEAST pronounced markings of ANYONE in the village! Also the little thing of the kyuubi "influencing" him? Um.. Why has nobody asked the same thing of the aburame clan?.. I mean they have THOUSANDS of insects sealed in them from as soon as their BORN, how does anyone know they're talking to the "person", not just a collection of BUGS? but NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE THERE. as I've stated before the ENTIRE series is a mish-mash of contradictions. I do like it, but only because the naruto CHARACTER is such an EASY TO USE CANVAS, he's quite LITERALLY a BLANK SLATE, no loved-ones, no ties, no past, no knowledge of himself, no NOTHING.. He can be turned INTO ANYTHING.
Naruto fan 90 chapter 11 . 6/10/2017
Man that was good but you need to update I want another
Rebmul chapter 10 . 4/13/2017
hope to see this one day completed kinda sad he didn't end up with kurenai
Rebmul chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
how id he get a broken ankle if both ankles are machine
Mekajiki no Tani chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
The crime(s) you are thinking of is attempted murder (or aggravated assault/assault with a deadly weapon.)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
So this story is dead now, right?
darthdragon22 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
I should know because I have a degree in law and 3 degrees in computers mechanical engineer and automotive
darthdragon22 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
dude the correct term is attempting manslaughter