Reviews for Mason
The story chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is good, ur a great writer. Please add or writ another text fanfiction, cuz ur good, and there are like no tex fanfiction:( but your awesome;) plz write more
Emma chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
mylobear chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Woahhhhhhhh. That was AMAZING. Oh my gosh, I'm like mind Bowen right now. Especially love the last part where it's tex keeping himself from going places. This story should not be a one shot! There's sooooo much more that you could right about. Seriously, reconsider!
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Awesome story. Makes me remember how much I love this book. You write an awesome Mason and Tex! ( I know you wrote this story a long time ago, but I enjoyed it so much, just had to leave a review). Thanks for the wonderful read. Wish there was more.
GreaserChick4999 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
you should add another chapter...this was so good! :D
Grizzley101 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I love this story. Usually some writers change the characters habits and mannerisms but it felt like I was reading this as a squel to the original book. This was great...if only it was longer;). Would LOVE if you add on another chapter where Mason goes to see Tex.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is a great story. You're an amazing writer; I have a different opinion about the book, though. I always thought the message was the people who stay are as valuble as the people who go, and there is nothing wrong with being content where you are. I also don't think Tex would ever be like that, no matter what, but this is fanfiction, so that's beside the point. :)
nice chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
nice last line
Nobody Special chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Loved it! I realize it's been a long while since this was posted but this would have made an excellent chapter story. You captured the moment very well and that last line was stellar.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Perfection, I felt like I was reading another scene from the book. Very well done.
bookwriter-lover1212 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
really love the last line!
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Well done.

Really dug that last line.
alexisabove chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
this was really good.

you are an excellent writer and you kept the characters on key.

you should think about making it a multichapter fic :) I'd read it without a doubt!

thanks for sharing!
dancers of the night chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I love this one-shot it was really really really really AWESOME! You had the characters in character and I just love Mason and Tex they are like my favorite characters in the world.
gumdropj chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
WOW! This is just really good. I LOVE Tex. I wish they would just hurry up and put a Tex section. I've sent requests already... Anyways this is srsly good. I love your writing. :)