Reviews for Silent Blood on the Bayou Waters
Loosely Divided chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Great first chapter! I live how in the summary you put Impala Abuse
NerdFighterKillJoy666 chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Wow! Such a moving fic! 10/10 for everything! I haven't cried at a fic since Alone On The Water almost 2 years ago, so thank you for such an amazing read. Bravo to you.
dogluvva99 chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
I wish someone woul do a story on the Striga. Great story! Excited for more
mara-isamoose chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Okay, usually I don't review stories that are done unless I can't pass it up. This story is like my freaking favorite so far. And I've been creeping through your stories because you have hurt!Sam and no wincest. And I appreciate that. But hurt!Sam and protective!Dean is my favorite. And you just... Jesus, I fangirled so hard because of this story. I was seriously on a high all day. Like, I hate admitting this, but I adore gore. As long as the person pulls through, I love h/c. And angst is a close second. But holy crap. You made like the perfect story. Sammy was super hurt and I loved it and Dean was so big brotherly and John was actually acting like a father too. THEN YOU KILLED SAM AND WROTE A BEAUTIFULLY PAINFUL DEATH SCENE AND I HAD TEARS IN MY EYES AS DEAN HELD SAMMY'S COLD BODY AND BROKENLY WHISPERED THAT HE WAS THERE AND THAT SAMMY WASN'T ALONE AND ASDFGHJKL THAT HURT OKAY? IT HURT BUt in a good kinda way. Sorta. And then Grace brought him back and I was happy. This story was nothing short of amazing. I thank you profusely for writing it. And you are SOOOOO going on my favorite and follow author lists. The button has been clicked. I'm officially stalking your stories. Thank you again for this. I love you. Have a nice day. 3
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Wow! A really good and touching story. I like the end and i love it how dean always take care of his brother. You Really did a good job on writing this story and the characters are also realistic to the tv show :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
This is really quite good! Please keep writing!
Jules chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Oh Lord! Talk about heart wrenching stories! Read the last three chapters with tears running down my face! One of the best SN fic I have up the great work!
mngrue chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Wow, good work on this one. It was a little repetitive in some places (like saying Grace is Wicca a bit too often in the last few chapters), but was a very enjoyable read.
deanssammy chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
hey hon really have to tel you that that was one of the sadest,shockingly but SAMAZINGLY beautiful story's i've ever read.
deanssammy chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
OMG that is a mean cliffie,again lucky me that the story's already wonder about that doctor,there must be something wrong,so I#m off to the next chapter now.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Another great story. I do like Grace alot. Please keep up the great work.
CheshireCat19 chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
after reading this story I honestly couldn't bring myself to read another fic. It was the perfect ending to a spectacular story. I hope I can capture moments like you did someday. Thanks for such a great fic!
JediMagnet09 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Great story! Love it! :)
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
Loved!
tiylaya chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
I just want to say that I very much enjoyed this story. I don't read a lot of Supernatural fanfic, but I liked the way you wrote the characters interacting, and the pace and angst of the story was gripping. Many thanks for posting a very good story!