Reviews for Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Oh God, this was beyond beuatiful! I loved the description, the characters and especially Nissiah's teasing!
252nd Crysallis chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Like all your stories, it took me five tries to finish, but very nice! XD My heart breaks for him though. It's so sad.
Pureauthor chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I'd originally typed up a longer review but then decided to be mean and ate it. Oh, well.

I really love what you've done with Yggdra here. Her passion and relative innocence mesh together very well, creating a compelling character that's easy to relate to and root for. Add to that hints that she's still a teenager and still growing (such as when Nessiah tells her how to break the curse), and she's done absolutely wonderfully.

This entire story was a massive joy to read, both as a fairytale and how it upturns some of the genre's conventions. Fantastic work.
Chicken Yuki Human Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
...Frick, girl. This whole thing would make an ideal Shoujou Doujinshi!

Just by reading this, you'd get the impression that all the guys in here are supposed to look like awe-inspiring bishounen with whispy features and shining eyes or something... and the girls are cute and beautiful and such.

And... well, to be frank, Rosary sounds hot. (Maybe THIS is how kriss, penname "Yggdra Yuril Artwaltz" pictures our White Rose Princess all the time?)

Great tale, here. This is a fairy tale worthy of modern times.

Now, if only there was an excuse for there to be a "Super Hawt Bishoujo Pamela-sama" story where one can imagine her as a picture-esque heroine... her obsession with Undine may interfere with that, but maybe I can at least try to pull off a worthy sketch... hm... ::rushes to get a pencil::
Frog-Lizard chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Frog: Aw. That was so beautiful. I loved it! You did a really nice job of describing the scenes so that the reader can get the same feeling Yggdra did. And Nessiah provided some well placed comic relief. least that's how I saw it. Particularly the part right after Rosary left.

Anyways. Really good job! Bye!
Hikaru Tsukiyono chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I don't know if anyone's told you this yet, but your Yggdra is so cute in this particular tale one can't really help but fall in love a little. Perhaps it's the squeaking and the blushing and the slightly flummoxed stammer near the end. The nobility of her character also does help things. I'm terrible at the sort of genre of RPG that YU falls into, so I haven't so far paid much attention to her character (as in I have mostly seen her as a sword and an axe/bandit-trumper who happens to be one of the key players in a revolution instead of someone I might possibly empathize with) being otherwise occupied by the battle aspect of the game. *Hikaru is fail at YU, which would explain why she got addicted and then managed to put it down anyway*

That being said, I liked Yggdra-point one! D The fairy tale setting (and the complete role reversal for the sleeper and the curse-breaker-you get extra points for that!) is another point. I think I'm a complete and total sucker for fairy tales, but you also pulled it off nicely, so I have a legitimate reason for thinking the fairy tale aspect is bonus win. D

Quite frankly, I liked all of it. Every single word. It was great! The little preface/tale in the beginning, the trials, Nessiah and Gulcasa's interaction, Yggdra's morals and character (and her squealing and blushing), Roswell's beauty (inner and outer), and Rosary being... well... sexy. Yggdra getting this little crush on her is a nice touch. D

Anyway, I'm going to scoot before I stop making sense. Kudos! D

Keith 'AzureGrimoire' Kurogane chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Do you know what i like more than a YggdraxMilanor pairing?

A YggdraxRoswell pairing!

::Double Thumbs Way UP::

Nicely presented. Something you'll always expect from Feral.
Whitewash chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
(This review was getting too long, so here's the condensed version:)

It's very sweet, especially the ending. It's just how I'd imagine Roswell and Yggdra's relationship to be, in fact. Roswell is, like, the ultimate bishounen because he really is, among other things, a helpless sweetheart. Yggdra somehow always manages to maintain the resolve and proper amount of innocence to guide him along, and they have such a deep understanding at the heart of their relationship that doesn't even need to be romantic; at least, that's how I see it.

And LOL, Rosary sex appeal. Even Yggdra crushes on her! O_o Very much like an anime villainess, and evil only in all the right places. Actually, while I was writing this, I was thinking, you know, maybe I should have requested a YggdraxRosary instead! XD I want to see her story resolved, too; leaving it hanging like that was just not fair. Heck, even though the main story of rescuing everyone in the castle was resolved, hers was practically the only meaningful plot. There's Nessiah and Gulcasa and even Roswell, but they haven't done much of anything wrong (in the context of the story, anyway), have they?

So, yeah, while I was trying to avoid asking for anything GL, you just made me want to see more of it. Thanks a lot. :P No, really; I doubt I could have done any better. Kudos, and here's hoping you enjoy my fic as I did yours.
Min the Noodle chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Ah, goodness. Just when I thought it couldn't get better.

My heart broke several times while reading this: once for Roswell, once for Rosary, and a couple of times for the plights of each individual character. But Rosary- Rosary in particular. You were able to make her motives, her jealousy, so basic without compromising her character. Gulcasa and Nessiah are always a treat, but your Yggdra finally succeeded in winning me over. (In game, I can't stand her.)

I really like how you placed each of the characters in this AU and still stayed true to their personalities and quirks. Wow, and Gulcasa in particular. My favorite bit, though, was the way you worked around Nessiah and his now-nonexistent face plate. (On a side note, castle guards underpaid much.)

This is definitely one of my favorites in your archive. In all, it reminds me of a rose (hah): sweet and beautiful, with sharp points that dig straight into one's heart.

Amazing job as always.

Mini Nephthys chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I love this, I really do.

1. Nessiah is so cute when Gulcasa's nagging him~

2. I feel so bad for Roswell. And a little for Rosary.

3. I'm amazed you managed to keep everyone IC in an AU like this.

Overall, an excellent piece~