Reviews for Sectumsempra: Snape's Perspective
Guest in Europe chapter 13 . 7/1
What an excellent pair of stories, especially the version from Snape's point of view! I have occasionally pondered on how Severus might have felt upon discovering that a spell he invented had almost killed Draco. Your fiction deals with this little inner turmoil quite nicely as well as covering the whole psychological issue of the aim of punishment.
Thank you for a neat read.
sarahsezlove chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
Brilliant.
CerenbusSnapeMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I agree that Harry wasn't nearly punished enough for how nearly he killed Draco.
Rafid chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Well written, I liked it.
alliwantistoread chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
reading this worth every second it took!
love it, looking forward to read harry's pov:
Saint Snape chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
I like how you wrote this ending. It gives Severus more of a chance of getting through to Harry and making him think about why Severus would do what he did. I really enjoyed the story.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
Well, now I need to know. Does Snape live after Deathly Hallows in your world? What changes in Deathly Hallows because of this?
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
wasnt it harry that through the first spell?
Ya0iLover chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
O wow! Caning...
Polina chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
I love your story so much!It describes the relationships so deeply and I think that this ending makes your story better,it makes us think what would happen later,what would Snape think about and so on,your ending prove us that that the world isn't a story which ends up without 's also amazing that Snape found a new part of Harry,which he didn't know about for many years,or he hadn't noticed you for the story,it was very interesting to read it!
P.S.I'm sorry ,if I made some mistakes,English isn't my native language:)
lover-of-potions chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
I almost wish I read this story before your other version from Harry's perspective. But after I read that you had a twin copy from Snape's point of view, I didn't read the end. LoL
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I think Snape has denied his own negiigence. He never wrote down what the Scetumsempra Curse did. Potter had been trying to find out. I think he would have preferred a Cruciatus as to what happened and Snape would have been forced to punish Draco. Caning Harry particularly after the abuse he had suffered at the hands of the Dursleys should never have been allowed especially at the level of serverity. It should have been a one time thing at most. Hogwarts was guilty of abuse to allow it to continue.

It seems to me the professors were trying to soothe thier own consciences. Harry after what he had suffered should have packed, walked off the grounds, hailed the Knight Bus and left Great Britain. They could fight the Dark Load on their own and it would have served them right.
Besan chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
It's really a wonderful story...

I really like it...

Your writing style is so exciting. I could not stop reading until I finished. Actually I hoped if it was longer than that.

please keep writing..

Good luck
Don chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
Your Dumbledore is perfect, perfect, PERFECT. He is exactly the same person as in the canon, we just able to look at him closer. For him now Snape is the key figure. Snape is tired and very unsatisfied with his life. He needs a rest, a bit pleasure. The best pleasure for him would be to hurt old Potter and Black. They are not available - little Potter would do. It is ugly, so he tells himself - I am not a sadist, I do it only for Dracos sake. Dumbledore knows that everything from the very beginning is a lie. Draco in the toilet was not a fellow student, he was the war enemy. To defend himself from Draco was not Potters right, it was his debt, his must. Exactly like it was with "hurting" and killing Quirrell. Both adults are perfectly aware about it, but Snape gets the permission to beat Harry whenever he likes. So Dumbledore uses Potters pain to please his spy and with "kind" conversations guarantees, that Harry will not complain to another adult - he simply does not have any on his side and never had. Harry is very magnanimous and forgives Snape the disgusting weakness, but instinctively refused to surrender himself and to bare his ass before the sugar-kind Headmaster.

THE STORY IS VERY GOOD.
craizypet chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
loved it. really really good, different from other stories as well, not the same sort of 'poor harry' thing with snape sympathising, though i do read those... yeah, but all in character and going with the original plot line, mostly. keep turning out these good stories hun!