Reviews for Love Me Hate Me
Dera chapter 11 . 1/4
My innocence... WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Dera chapter 6 . 1/4
Sorry Kitari-chan but L is better than Light! L is the BEST!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/2/2014
OMG! One of the best MaruixOC fics I've read! The ending's actually pretty good, and the omake was funny. To be honest, I was hoping that this wasn't the end, but... can't always get what you want...
Anyways, this is the first time I read it, but I'm sure I could reread it over and over again and it wouldn't cease to amaze me. Great job :)
I am now ending this sorta long review.
Skyla-chan.99 chapter 25 . 5/21/2013
WOAH! This is AMAZING! :D It's like the best MaruixOC story out there! It's that amazing! Thanks a lot for writing this up! I've reread it sooo many times and it never fails to impress me!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Jesus Christ it's Japanese Bella Swan. Eugh.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
What the problem with brazilians? Brazilians can read too, and a Brazilian is reading this.
NikkaHi chapter 25 . 9/20/2012
The beginning felt very Mary Sue-ish but was still funny, but as the story went on it just got better It was a good read :)
Notessimo chapter 23 . 5/2/2012
I WOULD HAVE LIKED NIOUXKITARI BUT NOOOOOOO YOU JUST HAD TO MAKE HIM GAY. AND YUKIMURA TOO! WTF WHY WOMAN? Anyways, that kiss scene is awesome. Not too dokidoki, not too typical, but I guess it's a good one. Thumbs up for being unique. Yes, there are too much rambles and I wish you'd put in more dialogue to make up for it. Too much of description makes the reader bored. The way you portray Niou is awesome though. All the best
Jshae414 chapter 25 . 4/1/2012
i think this is a super good fanfiction, good job ! You should write more about him ! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
nice story! I love it _
Jshae414 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
No i think u should continue writing the fanfiction is great,well better than what i can ever do :D
khmer-roguenin chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
yeah it was the same for my older sister now she's right handed instead of left, but i'm left handed still makes me different! XD
x Ren-chan x chapter 25 . 4/29/2011
lol i love marui 4 evaa! *fangirl scream!* :D
Food chapter 25 . 4/20/2011
Awesome! :bd :) Good job on this one! Be sure to keep writing!
NewSlove chapter 25 . 1/23/2011
i like re-reading this story. it's very enjoyable and still love the ending. i agree that it could have been written much better but i say i like the way it ended. i think it fits the story very well and i'm actually glad you didn't make it like it was a perfect date and everything going so well and they end with a kiss. i actually feel like the misfortune could happen to anyone...tho on a lesser scale lol. anyways i loved it!