Reviews for WARRIOR PRINCESS
rosehustle1 chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
Great update! I'm so glad they got out of there. Thanks for adding the Kal line. These two are just adorable together. I hope you'll write more soon.
Ratdogtwo chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
WOW AWSOME CHAPTER. KEEP UP THE AWSOME WORK
Nightwing 509 chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you have Clark & Diana going put on their first date. Please update soon.
Tony-El chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
I loved the chapter. I was glad to know that Clark and Diana tricked Lex. I'm really enjoying the story and hope you don't end it soon. I see a lot of potential in this story. I also hope that you somehow make a Clark and Diana start dating. As you well know I always enjoy the thought of the 2 of them together. I'm very curious in how Hippolyta(sp?) will react to Clark in this story? Will Diana get jealous when Clark talks to other women and vice versa?

On a side note, does John Irons and Michael know everything about Clark's secret?
ColleenJoy chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
Great chapter!

Hm Clark, ah hem, that last line sounded very datelike to me ;) I'm especially enjoying Diana's innocence and lack of knowledge of the world. Good thing Clark is such a sweet guy.

Happily waiting for more!
VFSNAKE chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
YAY! AWESOME! One problem down surely one more problem to go concerning Diana's Mother. Its been what a week? Two and yet Hippolitya doesn't seem to know her daughter is gone. GO CLARK AND DIANA! Will any Bana Amazons get involved in this? Will Clark get sent to Themyscrya? Write more ASAP!
CanonAntithesis chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
Awesome, loved the part Zatanna played; can't wait for more.
BenderTheOffender chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more
Alia G. L chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
Another excellent chapter. I do hope Diana is leading him toward a trap. I would hate to see her give up like that... just doesn't suit her... Also love how you are introducing other characters of the DC Universe into the fic. Very nice. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please post it soon!
blaker316 chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
another awesome chapter
Nightwing 509 chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Clark fight the Beastmorph. Please update soon.
Ratdogtwo chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
Awsome chapter. Keep up the good work
ColleenJoy chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
Fascinating story! I'm so glad I gave it a try! Oh dear, now I'm hooked.

PPMS?
winthjo chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
Good chapter. Know Clark would be able to break out of those chains without worring about them blowing up. First look of any hidden bugs or camera's and fry them.
VFSNAKE chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
OH NO! They need to get that bullet out and Clark needs to get out of his cell. Wait a tick! If she leaves to do what Lex wants then Clark can escape while everything else goes BOOM! Write more ASAP!
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »