Reviews for WARRIOR PRINCESS
bigfan22 chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
Hahahahah... I love it when Lex gets screwed over. Great to see Batman make an appearance. Hopefully he comes in more often in this story. After Supes, he's def my fav superhero! Great writing, and excellent story so far, Hellacre.
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
Metallo vs Supes part 2! Damn...great chapter and I loved the interaction between Clark and Diana. Hopefully they will get some more time together...if Diana can get some free time. Lol
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
Loved the meeting between the princess and the new Clark. Great chapter and excellent writing my friend!
bigfan22 chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Damn good chapter...sorry for the short review, but I have to know what happens next! Excellent story!
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
Great chapter. I wish we had some more detail on the actual contest, but at least Diana won...even with her inexperience. I was hoping since she was now Champion she could return to Clark and Co, but it seems like Hermes has other plans! Fantastic story so far, Hellacre, and I look forward to finding out what Diana learns, and how Clark will deal with all of this.
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Damn...such a nice date, and interrupted by none other than the Queen of the Amazons herself! Boy does Diana have some explaining to do!
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
One fake kiss, and now one real kiss. Damn...if the trio from the island wasn't already in Metropolis, maybe Diana and Clark would have some time to figure out where they want to go in this relationship. After that kiss, I wonder if she will go back with them or stay? Can't wait to find out. Another good chapter, and really well written.
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
Uh oh...will the "cousins" be sharing their feeling next chapter? Hahahaha. Damn good writing, Hellacre. I'm hoping the action picks up a little soon, but I truly enjoy the way you have written these characters. I can actually visualize the smallville vibe with Diana thrown in. I am curious as to who you would have casted to play the young Amazon?!
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Damn good chapter. Metallo crashing the party and kidnapping Oliver...can't wait to see how Diana and Clark rescue him from the aberration. I particularly like the small looks and "locked jaws" that keep occurring between the pair...with the way Lois keeps hounding Clark about Lana, I'm not sure which pair will happen...Diana/Clark or Lois/Clark. Excellent writing, Hellacre.
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Hahahah...a little part of me would have been glad to see Diana take up Michael's offer. Lol. Who in there right mind wouldn't want to see Wonder Woman scantily clad in a magazine. Another great chapter, and the story just keeps getting better.
bigfan22 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
A date that's not a date...really with Clark, I wouldn't expect anything else. Lol. It's good that Zatara and Zatanna did the mindwipe, or I doubt we could ever have Superman...not with Lex knowing the truth. Great chapter, and excellent writing, Hellacre.
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Hmmmm...Seems like Diana caved a little too easily there. I think she might be thinking about pulling a double cross. Def a good chapter, Hellacre. Thanks for this wonderful story...it's been great so far.
bigfan22 chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Another really good chapter. I really enjoyed how Diana followed Clark to Metropolis, and Michael's attempts to hit on her are priceless. Lol. The Amazon princess is a little to naive to be in the big bad city, and I look forward to seeing what problems she causes at the museum. Excellent writing my friend!
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Chapter was a little slow, but def entertaining. I can't wait to see Diana in Metropolis. Awesome story so far.
bigfan22 chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Another really great chapter. I loved how Clark was trying to keep Diana hidden from the Chloe and Lois. I'm a little confused...If Clark is 21, thn Chloe knows about his secret. I'm surprised he wasn't more honest with her about Diana. Fantastic chapter, and I can't wait to find out what happens next.
295 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »