Reviews for WARRIOR PRINCESS
bigfan22 chapter 21 . 12/9/2013
Damn...this story just keeps getting better with each chapter. I loved how you showed us this league forming...plus I really enjoyed seeing Lois bamboozle a date out of Supes! I was really having fun with the banter between Diana and Clark at the end of the chapter...but what a way to end it...Metropolis invaded by creatures from fairy tales? WTF? LOL. Fantastic chapter, Hellacre. Can't wait to see what these creatures are.
bigfan22 chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Good chapter. Clark's healed and the farmboy in him did some good helping out his saviors. I think the Queen is slowly coming to realize Supes is more than just a man...I know it's still a long long time away, if ever, but she seems to be willing to give herself a chance to warm up to the boy scout! Fantastic writing Hellacre.
bigfan22 chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
Hell yeah...that was one hell of a fight. Great chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 18 . 12/9/2013
Fantastic chapter, and I love the birthday party gone awry with the arrive of the Queen. Sheesh...damn can those Amazons hold a grudge. Lol. Great chapter, and I can't wait to see what happen with Doomsday!
bigfan22 chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
I liked the scene with Clark and Lana. For so long it was a Will they/Won't they, that I never really expected anything could come out of it. To be honest, at some some point in her and Lex's relationship, I just stopped caring about her all together. I'm glad you were able to portray her in a slightly nicer light...as long as it stops at that point, not only would it be good for Clark to have one of his oldest friends in his life, but in her own way, Lana can be just as devious as the Luthors! Excellent chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
Hahahahah... I love it when Lex gets screwed over. Great to see Batman make an appearance. Hopefully he comes in more often in this story. After Supes, he's def my fav superhero! Great writing, and excellent story so far, Hellacre.
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
Metallo vs Supes part 2! Damn...great chapter and I loved the interaction between Clark and Diana. Hopefully they will get some more time together...if Diana can get some free time. Lol
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
Loved the meeting between the princess and the new Clark. Great chapter and excellent writing my friend!
bigfan22 chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Damn good chapter...sorry for the short review, but I have to know what happens next! Excellent story!
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
Great chapter. I wish we had some more detail on the actual contest, but at least Diana won...even with her inexperience. I was hoping since she was now Champion she could return to Clark and Co, but it seems like Hermes has other plans! Fantastic story so far, Hellacre, and I look forward to finding out what Diana learns, and how Clark will deal with all of this.
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Damn...such a nice date, and interrupted by none other than the Queen of the Amazons herself! Boy does Diana have some explaining to do!
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
One fake kiss, and now one real kiss. Damn...if the trio from the island wasn't already in Metropolis, maybe Diana and Clark would have some time to figure out where they want to go in this relationship. After that kiss, I wonder if she will go back with them or stay? Can't wait to find out. Another good chapter, and really well written.
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
Uh oh...will the "cousins" be sharing their feeling next chapter? Hahahaha. Damn good writing, Hellacre. I'm hoping the action picks up a little soon, but I truly enjoy the way you have written these characters. I can actually visualize the smallville vibe with Diana thrown in. I am curious as to who you would have casted to play the young Amazon?!
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Damn good chapter. Metallo crashing the party and kidnapping Oliver...can't wait to see how Diana and Clark rescue him from the aberration. I particularly like the small looks and "locked jaws" that keep occurring between the pair...with the way Lois keeps hounding Clark about Lana, I'm not sure which pair will happen...Diana/Clark or Lois/Clark. Excellent writing, Hellacre.
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Hahahah...a little part of me would have been glad to see Diana take up Michael's offer. Lol. Who in there right mind wouldn't want to see Wonder Woman scantily clad in a magazine. Another great chapter, and the story just keeps getting better.
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »