Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. I likede the eway you had Clark going with Diana to get her some clothes. Please updatre soon.
Ratdogtwo chapter 2 . 3/8/2008

Oh,yeah that's a great 's her cup size?"

"Come on,Clark,is she an A,B,C,D,E?"

"I don't know..."He was glad Chloe was miles away because he was sure he was going red.

"Well, go ask her."

"I'm not going to ask her!Besides,I'll bet she doesn't even know ,I'll give you my mother's 'll have some idea."

So like Clark anyway another great chapter and keep up the good work.
VFSNAKE chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
Sweet! Diana is learning things are not as she suspected. I wonder if Clark will somehow get taken to Themscyria. Oh man that would be great! Imagine Hippolita's face when she sees Clark brought to the Amazon island. I doubt he would get a warm welcome. Write more ASAP!
blaker316 chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
awesome chapter looking forward for more
VFSNAKE chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This is getting pretty interesting. I guess there is no Wonder Woman in the actual Smallville show, but I like this. I take it the pairing will be Clark and Diana(as if I have to ask). LOL! Write more ASAP!
Libranfate chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This is very interesting! I can't wait to see where this goes! Keep up the excellent work, and update soon!
winthjo chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Very good start.
Tony-El chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I like this story and it has a very good start to it. I like the fact that you made Clark flying in this version. I'm very interested in how you make the two of them interact with each other.
blaker316 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
interesting start looking forward reading more
BenderTheOffender chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Great start!
Ratdogtwo chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Wow awsome start to this story. I enjoyed it alot. great job and keep up the great work
Nightwing 509 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I enjoyed readin your story. I liked the way you had Clark & Diana meet. Please update soon.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20