Reviews for WARRIOR PRINCESS
bigfan22 chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Another really great chapter. I loved how Clark was trying to keep Diana hidden from the Chloe and Lois. I'm a little confused...If Clark is 21, thn Chloe knows about his secret. I'm surprised he wasn't more honest with her about Diana. Fantastic chapter, and I can't wait to find out what happens next.
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Wow...really good chapter. You've def captured my interest with Diana's arrival into smallville and with her meeting with Clark. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
ah ares, ever the cockblocker
jon02 chapter 31 . 8/28/2013
Enjoyed the story.
casema chapter 30 . 7/19/2013
Had to post here as I already reviewed chapter 31.

I can't tell you how many times I've read this story. The same goes for your others, especially the Words trilogy. They never fail to make me fall in love with this pairing. I want you to know that when the SMWW Fanfiction page doesn't get updated or the comics don't give us SMWW moments, I always come to your page to get my fix. Always.
zArkham chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
I realize this story is complete, but I really think you need to go back and do some edits. Far too often there is no space between certain punctuation and the next word. Not sure how you wrote your original but I would think a quick Find/Replace could get it done quickly.

These errors really detract from a good story. I mean the first sentence in this chapter has no space between the commas and the following word!
spiritedghost chapter 29 . 12/21/2012
One tends to apply mortal concepts to God's. Death is an inconvenience. By definition an IMMORTAL cannot be killed, if they could they would not be immortal. Like it or not, death is an inconvenience at best. Nice story by the way. (winks)
casema chapter 31 . 12/2/2012
What an excellent story! I thought I had read all your stories...I don't know how I missed this one. I also enjoyed reading about the other league members.
WonderGirl556 chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
I'm lovin' this story so far!
Raven3182 chapter 31 . 9/25/2012
This is a good story. Not quite as polished as your later work, but still entertaining. Well done. I think you've converted me to the SM/WW ship. Thanks for writing!
SilverReindeer chapter 31 . 4/17/2012
I've just added a number of your stories to my favorites' list of this new account, but WARRIOR PRINCESS is without a doubt the one story I like best.

Right now I don't have time to read any of your new stuff or re-read old fanfiction, but I certainly want to thank you for all those hours you spend slaving away, writing those exciting stories for our pleasure.
Warden Valdr chapter 31 . 2/11/2012
I was intrigued by this story for starters. It was a great merging between smallville and justice league. I loved how you brought in a young Diana and the interaction between her and Clark was wonderful. This was a great story where you have combined my favourite characters into one well thought out and perfectly written piece of literature. As always you wrote the perfect romance between Clark x Diana and I applaud you for it escpeccially as this seems to be one of your earlier fics. So a great addition to the archives!
Jason123456 chapter 23 . 2/9/2011
in some ways i can understand why clark his so slow in his way of doing things. Because if he was a more aggessive peron with his power level it would be very easy for him to step over a line. he could pish something someone does want and hurt than phyiscally or mentally. so he has to second guess himself to stay on the side of the angels.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 31 . 9/14/2010
Cool
Anderfail chapter 29 . 7/24/2010
They have already faced someone much more powerful than any of the Greek gods. Darkseid typically makes all of them cower in fear and has routinely beaten them in the comics. If Superman can take on Darkseid the he can certainly take on any of the Greek gods with no issues.

Amongst the gods in DC Darkseid is at the top.
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »