Reviews for WARRIOR PRINCESS
Anderfail chapter 22 . 7/24/2010
It was good, but I think you have the wrong idea about how Superman reacts to magic. It doesn't remove his powers nor do it always damage him because it is magical. If that were true, Wonder Woman would kick his ass every single time because she is a magical being.

What actually occurs is that magic affects him the same way it does everyone else. That is if something is specifically designed to cut through anything then it will cut through him easily as well. However, the mere fact that the sword is magical does not mean it will cut him. If the sword has no magical property of "cut through anything" then it won't do anything at all to him and will break on contact just like everything else. That is unless the object or animal or person is enchanted to be able to damage anything, then it will only damage him if the object has an enormous amount of force behind it.

This is one of those things that so many people, including comic book writers, get wrong about Superman. He has no inherent vulnerability to magic and it doesn't take away his powers. All magic does it affect him the same way it does everyone else.
idlejim chapter 31 . 6/22/2010
very nicely done, I do like the Clark/Diana ship and you've done it justice with your story here.
ILoveSarahSophia chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Chapter 1 is so good. I'm already hooked.
Robenson chapter 31 . 3/23/2010
As usual, you have outdone yourself. Great move on how his secret identity came into play.

Also, the "Superman and Wonder Woman were destined to find each other it seems..." comment was well placed and logical; because after all, Superman is either long-lived or immortal and Lois Lane will not be around forever.
VFR6 chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
There is something weird in this paragraph:

[ "Meet Zatanna Zatara. Born to master magician John Zatara and Sindella,a Romany witch. Her parents' abilities made them a target for dark forces;and her mother was killed when she was only two. Her father brought her up alone. They have been living on the road for most of her young life. She's grown up doing the magical circuit and variety shows for eight years now. The last year,they joined a circus tent,but her father had to ban her from performing with him because her magic is growing a bit unpredictable. She nearly set the big top ablaze a few months ago. Is that about accurate,Miss Zatara?"

]

Why does Lex give Diana and Clark a full background of Zatanna? Isn't Lex a genius for a villain? This seems pointless for him to do that. More like he is narrating to the audience. . . Did he just broke the 4th wall? 3
ImFanci chapter 31 . 5/28/2009
I've been meaning to leave you a review. You know I love all your fics. You're awesome, H!
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 31 . 4/23/2009
Absolutely fantastic story. I enjoyed it greatly. You were very detailed and descriptive and handled the family settings well.
GreatStarOcean chapter 31 . 3/28/2009
Absolutely terrific story! I love all your SM-WW stories (except for your newest one, not a huge fan) but this one is my favorite. Keep up the great work.
Ruthers92 chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
I'm really enjoying this story so far! But, just a quick fact for this chapter; penguins only live in the south, not the north. If they saw penguins in the north pole, something is direly wrong with the world.
Novchild chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
WOW loved it.
Daedaim chapter 13 . 9/18/2008
Great chapter.

I'm glad they captured Jensen. He was getting annoying from the start when he killed his first victim. Not to mention he's too creepy and ugly for his own good. Thinking he's all that... bah.

Awesome you've mentioned Batman. I've seen the cartoons where he and Superman were working together. Amazing job.

I still don't understand how they don't recognize Superman as Clark. Come on... Well anywhoo, going to read next chapter.
Daedaim chapter 12 . 9/18/2008
Awesome chapter.

I love how Clark went all silent after Diana left. So cute.

Two sentences stood out:

[Dare to tell me you have not thought of bedding my daughter?"] This made me laugh so hard. Not only because Clark got embarrassed, but I actually think every guy would get ashamed, getting a question like that.

[Kindred spirits always find each other] Really adorable. I strongly believe in this, so it was nice to read it aswell. I always knew Martha is a smart woman

Going to read next chap.
Daedaim chapter 11 . 9/17/2008
Awesome chapter. Diana and Clark are so cute together.

This part made me laugh so hard, I almost peed my pants: ["It's not fair,is it?Some people being born with the whole package?I mean, if life were fair,she'd be short of a few braincells or catty but she's so free of that sort of thing.I've never come across someone so unconscious of her looks and so 't it sickening?You can't even grudge her anything."] Typical Lois to say.

Well, tomorrow I will read the next chapter, since it's really late here in Europe.

Amazing job as always.
VyseN chapter 31 . 9/14/2008
That was completely insane! I honestly don't know what to say, other than great job! You've had me hooked from the first chapter, and kept me busy through 31 chapters of pure greatness. I actally have nothing to complain about as this is an AU derived from the Smallville universe, and you impressed me greatly with how you filtered in all those villains and heroes. It has been a very graphic ride, and believe me when I say that's nothing but positive, and you're one of the very few authors on this site that I'm interested in reading more from, so I hope you'll come up with a new plot for a new story sometime in the future, but as for now...I can wait!

I've always thought Superman/WonderWoman was a great pairing, and as a fan of crack pairings I can honestly say you've now turned m into a shipper as well. This was (excuse my french) fucking brilliant! I have nothing else to say.

I'll be seeing you!

-VyseN
Darthme1011 chapter 31 . 9/11/2008
cant wait for the next story this was awesome... its up there in my favorite stories over all
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »