Reviews for Year of the Spark: March 3
Vixen in Violet chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Go Chuck! ;D
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
:) cute! I love seeing our fave couple through the eyes of other characters, and the inclusion of Chuck and Lorne was great!
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This was really cute and I love hearing about Chuck; he's such a great character! Nice that John and Elizabeth got chance to unwind!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I love it!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Chuck and Walter, oh to be in their shoes and watch the daily going-ons of Stargate Atlantis and Sg1! Great story.
LadyV77 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Actually, Evan isn't a "popular" name for him, it's his official name. It's been covered in several interviews.

Excellent story! Very cute. And it's always fun to hear from the recurring characters, especially ones like Chuck and Evan. Nice work.
Adea chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Excellent :D !
between the waves chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
*hugs Chuck* This was great! :)
MarieofIlledra chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Aw cute! I love Chuck!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Lol! I absolutely loved that! I felt so bad for Chuck in the beginning. And I love the Chuck and Lorne interaction!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
oh that was just adorable! i want to just kidnap chuck and lorne form this and hide them in my closet! and that didnt sound creepy at all...lovely lovely job :)
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Lorne, Chuck adn Sparky all rolled into one seriously delicious fic, with Sparky making out in a closet *grins*. Love it!
kuroima chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
OMG! That was great! It was very entertaining and I loved the scenes with Chuck and Evan. :)
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 3/3/2008