Reviews for The Difference Love Makes
00mokona chapter 33 . 10/26/2013
BEST STORY EVER! I got so into it. It's well written you feel like your there.
kan78 chapter 33 . 11/21/2011
YAY i loved it! a little confuseing but awesome I love how they end up together! seeing that everyone got along made me feel so happy!
AdidasRed chapter 33 . 6/6/2008
Cool story!I love the way sess shows his care n concern to his "pup" Job..
cshadow13 chapter 33 . 6/2/2008
I just wanted to tell you I love the story. I've read all your other Inuyasha stories as well and have enjoyed them just as much. I hope you keep writing and I look forward to your next story.
metalcherry chapter 33 . 6/1/2008
I laughed! I cried! I cried several times actually. This has been one of the best Inuyasha stories I have ever read. Bravo!
wbaker5286 chapter 33 . 6/1/2008
oh sue, this was such a wonderful story! i'm sad that it's over, but i hope you will have a continuation.

this chapter made me cry when they first explored the little house. the exchange of positions between inuyasha and sesshoumaru was so moving.

you have a great talent, and it makes me envious. you must be an exceptional person, to be able to write like this.

thank you for a story that i will remember forever.
kokoronagomu chapter 33 . 6/1/2008
a happy ending to a wonderful story. truly a masterpiece. your words paint people, scenes, dialog, emotion and action with vivid detail that one is immersed in the world of your creation, no longer the black and white symbols on the screen but a temporary reality.

salutations and genuflections,

ginny
LadyNaught chapter 33 . 6/1/2008
This story was truely magnificent, it makes you cry and laugh and tout me some lessons that had escaped me for some time as in my own life I can find fairly accurate reflections. I just have one simple and yet some what hilarious complain. I have fallowed the Inuyasha series in many forms and there is no way, simple no way that Sesshomaru would act like that it's like completely imposible even when his heart softens. And though out the story I was forced to stop and just scratch my head in exasperation for the inacurasy of the characters personality even though it was every much enjoyed.

You are a simply superb author I must say. Though the entire story made me truely wander how Rumiko would end the story seeing as it's supposed to be a fairy tale and fairy tales have happy ending.

I do however have a suggestion for your next stories, take a page out of the tv series Charmed and it's last episode looking forward in time enough so that one is not left wandering what happened next.

Once again congratulation on a great story, had you one the characters in it I'm sure it would have become a classic in time, now only to be a classic withing the fanfic community.
InuGoddess715 chapter 33 . 6/1/2008
Great finish. I have really enjoyed this story, especially your characterization of the Inu brothers. I hope to read more from you soon!
crimsonmoon19 chapter 33 . 6/1/2008
that was a great story are you gonna make a continuence not a sequel but their pups and the work with the other hanyous in the shelter it would be nice
kokoronagomu chapter 32 . 5/28/2008
not sure if the tears in my eyes are from the blooming trees or from this chapter. such a warm feeling to stumble upon something so precious and personal. so touching.

it's 6am and i haven't been to sleep yet so i'm a bit incoherent. i shall leave you with the above and an apology. lovely chapter and i'm sorry for not writing something more relevant (i'm so happy i have a spell check thingy add-on, i've messed up quite a bit writing this).

ginny
wbaker5286 chapter 32 . 5/27/2008
i thought having them find the book that miroku had written was a wonderful touch. having his gentle wisdom come down through the ages to comfort them just when they needed it made it feel like a homecoming.

i appreciate the effort you put in this chapter to bring mirolu and sango's presence into the future. it was so touching. thank you.
InuGoddess715 chapter 32 . 5/27/2008
Good chapter. And it was brilliant of you to have Miroku be the one to leave the instructions. Who would better understand Kagome and Inuyasha's unique problems than him? I also liked how he left reassurances for Kagome about Inuyasha's life as well. Of all the verifications she's already gotten anout Inuyasha's happiness with Sesshoumaru after she left, this one would probably mean the most to her. That was definitely a precious gift that Miroku left for them. Very nice chapter.
InuKeo chapter 32 . 5/27/2008
That was both a very sad and happy chapter! It's sad because Kagome will never be able to see Sango and Miroku again, but happy in that she was given a glimpse into their lives through the book. A very sweet chapter!
Ranuel chapter 31 . 5/27/2008
I usually try to wait until serials are finished but when I read Wishes of the Soul I had to give in. It's interesting that it is an AU to your AU Return to Days Gone By and I think that may be only the second time I've seen an author try that with fanfic. The twist of Kagome and Inu being forced to wait is good. Lots of real couple are asked to do the same. The bit in the most recent chapter about Inuyasha believing he was safe from anyone but Sess is a startling insight. It could very well be somewhere in his mind in canon.