Reviews for At the Beginning
amyh52 chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Heh. at least Ralph showed the, a little class. Loved the story! thank you!
amyh52 chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Poor derek!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
Very nice ending.

I feel really bad for Derek when you switched it to how he was handling everything.

I like Ralph in this, he's more mature in my opinion.

I like the reunion. Well done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Loving that ending!

I like the flashback and to see how Casey said goodbye to Derek.

I'm glad she finally realized her feelings, way to go Charlotte for helping Casey out with that.
Avide chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Wow, Derek's lucky he has Ralph so dog/bellboy-like.

Well-written. Good job!
minipoison chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
so sweet!

Skewlie chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
LOL! I thought this part was kind of cute and funny at the same time:

Derek pulled away long enough to bark to Ralph, who was reclining on the sofa, “Ralphie! Bags!”

Ralph sat up quickly and saluted. “Yes, sir!”

foreverdreams3 chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Aw! That was so perfect! I loved it!
actress-4-lyf chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This is a great story I love it
December'sRose chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
"Ralphie, bags!"

"Yes, sir!"

LOL. That was a perfect ending, I'm not even exaggerating or anything! It wasn't over done and . . .I so totally loved the ending! *squeals* Brava and fantastic job with this three-shot collection! Hope to see more from you soon!

December'sRose chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
"They're not you."

If you had any idea how much I squealed when I read that line you'd probably laugh at my reaction. This was a sweet addition to the collection. I'm itching to read the 3rd part so I'll end the review with this interesting tibit: Twizlers are awesome indeed. 8)

December'sRose chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This was awesome, Derek made me giggle. I love this and I absolutly love the fact that you used this song for your three-shots. Anastasia is my all time favorite animated movie (even though I still don't own the dvd. . .or the vhs *pouts*). Anyway really good job with this. I'm putting you in my favorite authors now and I'm going to check out the second part! _

monthlyobstionest chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
i love it would u plz continue it
jannikajade chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
aw yay.

I love you use of Ralph here. He was perfect.

"Yes sir" *giggle* Nice.

I love that she waited in the hall for him- that's too sweet. And not wanting to ruin the surprise? So very Casey.

I love that he looked through his Casey file like 70 times a day.

Great stuff.
cbec08 chapter 3 . 3/12/2008
lol i loved it. and i would honestly love to know what happens next. like... what happens when they tell their parents? what about when she starts school in Toronto? great story!