Reviews for The Legacy of Paneau: Conversion
Verity Kindle chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
sque
Verity Kindle chapter 7 . 3/24/2008
This is really good- the descriptions, the dialogue, very well done. The flashback scene between Elena and Koril is especially vivid.
Verity Kindle chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
Hey! I was just gathering my thoughts before reviewing ch. 4 and 5! Me likey the Horatio- In fact, I'm now a Elena/Horatio shipper.

BWAHAHAHAHAH
Verity Kindle chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
Well, that was dumb. Elena! Gah! lol )
Verity Kindle chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
I liked the scene between Koril and Elena- that was intense. I also like the symbolism or icy rain falling on Elena, since she is the ice queen. )
Verity Kindle chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
"Next time," he said darkly, "I'll aim lower." I felt something hard strike my face, then total darkness engulfed me."

Holy crap. This part surprised me. How did he know she's pregnant? EK!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Great chapter, really gripping. Although I would watch out for run-on sentences, like: "Everything was happening so fast - quickly losing altitude, a lush, green forest filled the viewport, the ship skimmed the tall trees, then nosedived violently into the dense underbrush, coming to a sudden, vertical stop at the forest floor." But it's not crucial- it's still a well-constructed sentence. And hey, why don't you plug your previous story in the series in an author's note at the beginning of this one? You don't have to read that to understand this, but you should plug it anyways. Lots of authors do and someone who's just discovering your work will appreciate being notified that there are more Paneau goodies as yet unread. ) good job, Twisty Evilton.