Reviews for Believe in Love
Great and beautiful story
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 1/23
elon chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I can't believe I've never read this before. Your story is amazing! Your characterizations are spot on to how I feel albus and gellert think and behave. You*get* Albus. I actually felt like I was seeing life through his perspective. And lastly, I teared up at the last part. I've always wanted a happy ending for these two.
Mazk chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I couldn't breathe anymore, amazing. The story make me smile a lot. This is my first time read a Albus/Gellert fanfic. This's a one-shot so I didn't know what much to say beside how good it was.
vluz chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
One of the best AD/GG fanfictions I've read ever.
Asweetsymphony chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Awww... Okay. Your characterization of Grindelwald and his relationship with Dumbledore is brilliant. GREAT JOB! Really enjoyed this sotry.
Kosskille chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Are you sure you aren't secretly J.K Rowling?;) Because this was written exactly as I imagine she would write about Albus and Gellert. THANK YOU for finally giving me some answers about what happened in Albus' past!
hp-scribbler chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
What a fantastic piece of work! This relationship is so rarely explored in fanfiction, and yet it's one of the most intriguing ones around - I really liked what you did with it!

Your writing style makes for really enjoyable reading, and I loved the way that you wove your moral right through all of the disparate events you described. chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Absolutely beautiful.
King Rune chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I don't care if this hasn't been touched for over three years. This story is beautiful. I can't help but review.

The way you wrote this was simply beautiful. Albus/Gellert really is such an intriguing pairing, isn't it? Especially since it's 100 percent canon! Far too rare in fanfiction, though, if you ask me...

Anyways, wonderful job. :D
8-Wolke-8 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
A perfect, really, you can only call it PERFECT image of Albus Dumbledore. I love how you read beneath the lines of the book and gave Albus a charakter, not a perfect one, but one that can finally rest in peace. An epic peace of work about the small greatnes live offers and one recognises it far too late. I perticulary liked the text Albus wants for his card! My god, I can't stop praising you!
SterlingCade chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This made me go misty. Especially the part about Dumbledore's Chocolate Frog card. )
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Great job!
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Great work! Love the chocolate frog card bit!
Tia Paes chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
This is probably the best Dumbledore fic that I have ever read. So often, people elevate him to a strangely inhuman level. You've really brought out the sensitive and human side of this character and done his memory justice. Thank you for this, it made me so happy to read it!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »