Reviews for Believe in Love
mindlessmentalejaculation chapter 1 . 2/8
This is just beautiful... Albus and Gellert are a new obsession of mine, and this... Just like I imagined it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Great and beautiful story
rainbowchameleon chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
WHY DID GELLERT HAVE TO BE EVIL! Really good story!
elon chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I can't believe I've never read this before. Your story is amazing! Your characterizations are spot on to how I feel albus and gellert think and behave. You*get* Albus. I actually felt like I was seeing life through his perspective. And lastly, I teared up at the last part. I've always wanted a happy ending for these two.
Mazk chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I couldn't breathe anymore, amazing. The story make me smile a lot. This is my first time read a Albus/Gellert fanfic. This's a one-shot so I didn't know what much to say beside how good it was.
vluz chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
One of the best AD/GG fanfictions I've read ever.
Asweetsymphony chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Awww... Okay. Your characterization of Grindelwald and his relationship with Dumbledore is brilliant. GREAT JOB! Really enjoyed this sotry.
Kosskille chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Are you sure you aren't secretly J.K Rowling?;) Because this was written exactly as I imagine she would write about Albus and Gellert. THANK YOU for finally giving me some answers about what happened in Albus' past!
hp-scribbler chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
What a fantastic piece of work! This relationship is so rarely explored in fanfiction, and yet it's one of the most intriguing ones around - I really liked what you did with it!

Your writing style makes for really enjoyable reading, and I loved the way that you wove your moral right through all of the disparate events you described.
who.i.am.inside chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Absolutely beautiful.
King Rune chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I don't care if this hasn't been touched for over three years. This story is beautiful. I can't help but review.

The way you wrote this was simply beautiful. Albus/Gellert really is such an intriguing pairing, isn't it? Especially since it's 100 percent canon! Far too rare in fanfiction, though, if you ask me...

Anyways, wonderful job. :D
8-Wolke-8 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
A perfect, really, you can only call it PERFECT image of Albus Dumbledore. I love how you read beneath the lines of the book and gave Albus a charakter, not a perfect one, but one that can finally rest in peace. An epic peace of work about the small greatnes live offers and one recognises it far too late. I perticulary liked the text Albus wants for his card! My god, I can't stop praising you!
SterlingCade chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This made me go misty. Especially the part about Dumbledore's Chocolate Frog card. )
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Great job!
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Great work! Love the chocolate frog card bit!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »