Reviews for All Change
Aya2013 chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
oh lovely story. I really enjoyed reading it.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
I read this, and I. Can't. Stop. SMILING!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Awwww!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Fucking Lisa, you bitch!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
Awww! They're so sweet!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
AWWWWWWW! Jianto is so cute in here! I love it!
Spazzer Monkey chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Very cute story! I would love to read more, but I can't fathom how you'd come up with a plot for a sequel. Part of me wants to see them go get papers to get married and find Lisa working at the registry office, sad and single.
deemama66 chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
I just LOVE AU's

I mean it ,I realy LOVE alternate universes...

sigh's...and this one in particular was just ...GOOD..!

and happy ending's

you do not see many with happy endings...

thank you for this one,am going to save the link for when I am down and out..and need a pick me up

Falling.Through.Wonderland chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Hi there,

Wow this whole story was absolutly brilliant i have always wanted to see a different take on Ianto & Jack's relationship and you captured them perfectly.

Poor Jack hearing Ianto say "I love you Lisa" but Jack really couldn't blame him they had only really just met Ianto had just been through some stuff and i'd say usually during Ianto and Lisa's relationship Ianto saying "I love you Lisa" had just become a reaction to symbolize the end of sex if you understand what i mean.

What i was really trying to say i am taking the Beautiful Welshman's side Cause Jack really shouldn't of thrown Ianto out but for this story it was executed perfectly it gave ground for there to be more.

I love how you wrote Owen and what i assumed to be Toshiko in one thing that i might of done would of had the waiter at the coffee shop be Gwen not sally just my opinion though.

Wonderful story line from begining to end absolutly loved it I would be happy to see a sequel.

Well done

From

Shaemaree (jack4ianto09)
LadyAnalyn chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
This was fun, I'm glad I came across it. TTFN
shadowland chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Great story.
The Chesire Cat chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
aw, i love Janto. LOVE ianto! CUZ I'M A WELSHIE!
Loethaelis chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
I love it! Muwahahaha... Ianto calling Jack Sir! Aside from the squeeing fangirl side of me, i think it's an incredible take on what Ianto would be like if he weren't part of Torchwood... and the sex is good too.
Thedoctorshope900 chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
I don't know if I've reviewed before, but I have been following this story quite avidly and I LOVE IT! I'm sad that it has ended though. Marvelous and delightful and completely Janto. Well done.

*gives basket of Janto cookies*
bbmcowgirl chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
Are you sure this was an epilogue? Those 2 just seem to have so much fun together it seems a shame to end it. But I know, if we want to read any new stories we better let you end this one. After all, there's always time to catch up with them later. LOL.

Judy