Reviews for Bodyguard
Mossadartninja chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
you should write a sequel to this, please :)
StrokeofLuck80 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
haha, omg that was so mean, but understandable.
safety first and than fun!
pantheradraconis chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Absolutely loved the ending! Great story, thanks.
FoxyBlues chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
hehehe clever Ziva...great story, real real funny
In-betweens chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wow...that was harsh of Ziva but i understand why she had to do it. With Abby so close and noncooperative she had no choice. Lol I just hope that Abby will realize that and forgive her.
Heartless Thirteen chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Awww... That's so.. Sad but Awesome at the same time... XD

I was wondering what would happen, since Savard was not yet caught nor killed. :D But I liked it! :P keep it up!
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
AWESOME! But noooooooooooooo such an open ended ending XD! Anyways, can't wait to read your future fanfics!
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
"I still don't see why I couldn't have stayed with McGee” Abby said as Ziva opened her apartment door. “Because that worked out so well last time” the Israeli grouched," - Be fair, Ziva, it was not McGee's fault alone that Mawher got to Abby.
Pirates16103 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I love the story and really, really wish there was another chapter or a sequel to it.
omnomnivore chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Is there a sequel? Because that is just an evil cliffy that never ends. :)
supasoph chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
more chapters please!
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Raw. I really want a sequal tothig one. I love it so much. Can see abby holding out on ziva for a while tho.
fgbbdgdffb chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
you should really do a sequel to this story just to see what Abby does for revenge again nice story!
strange1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
great story and very clever on the ending. bravo to bad it is complete
crearealidad chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I'm going to be up all night thinking about this... This way too much fun and I really hope you continue with another chapter.

I really like the way you capture the characters. I felt it all the way through. Seriously awesome.