Reviews for Changing of the Guard
momijimonju chapter 50 . 6/23
Thank you so much for writing this. I love your portrayal of Harry and Draco and their relationship. Who am I kidding, I loved all the characters! I loved the story and your writing. It was such a unique and interesting idea. Some of the scenes gave me chills and I wanted to punch Lucius in the face lol. Your writing really moved me and drew me into the story. I enjoyed reading this more than I can say and will likely do so again. Thank you again for writing and posting.
Vongola Princessa chapter 20 . 6/14
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJJ SO MANY EMOTIONS! I’m very happy with the way Draco handled finding out Harry’s identity and just the way he tried to work through the various possibilities of Harry hiding his identity WITHOUT being super aggressive and defensive about it. This Draco is chill and just wants to be happy he’s so TIRED. Harry is so TIRED himself and just ugh they deserve to be happy
SapphireGypsey chapter 25 . 4/25
Hey there. I've red almost all of your stories. Some have made me cry, and some have made me laugh uproariously. Then some have just made me shake my head in wonder. Your portrayal of Draco, and harry are different then the original books, and then not at the same time. They are always trying to get up on one another. Which at times can be so frustrating. You are an awesome writer, and I have become quite in love with your style. It's funny to admit that I love you. lol But it's a delight when ever you write a new story, because I know I will be surprised with every fic you write. So thanks for writing and entertaining me with them.
Silvervein chapter 50 . 3/24
this is so ceative, unique, realistic, and the writing is better than most published novels even
I would honestly love to get a print version of this just cause its SO GOOD
one of my favorite fanfictions now
Silvervein chapter 31 . 3/24
my vocal cords are gonna start malfunctioning for life with all the screaming this fanfiction gets out of me
Silvervein chapter 19 . 3/23
and the secret is out DRAMATICALLY
Silvervein chapter 1 . 3/23
this got much more complex here, and the emotional aspect is so well done
Silvervein chapter 19 . 3/23
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Dracos so smart
Silvervein chapter 10 . 3/23
this story is so beautifully intricate, it's a masterpiece, and I LOVE IT
I never knew what to expect and everything was satisfying and I'm barely even noticing the time pass
Silvervein chapter 1 . 3/23
what a wonderful start ! I'm already dedicated to this story
NatNicole chapter 50 . 2/18
There are no words adequate enough to describe how AMAZING this story is! The intriguing & very creative plot, the relatable & realistic characters, the high quality of writing, an' how 100% better than Rowling cha have handled Harry's & Draco's character development all make this GENIUS story a complete masterpiece! *grins in utter joy* On several occasions, I cried from happiness at how REAL you've made Harry.
B.t.w., the pairing in this didn't disgust me coz the bond that grew between Harry & Draco is a true 1; plus cha didn't fetishise their relationship like so many fanfic Authors are prone to do. *gives a thumbs-up & a look of respect*
Baxter87 chapter 50 . 2/17
Brilliant/captivating to the very end.
Leni4888 chapter 50 . 2/15
Wow, I really enjoyed your story like I haven't any in a long time now! I guess it's one of the few post dh I read and I really think you had an amazing idea, keeping the characters quite believable while at the same time inventing an absolutely new and unique plot. It is really fascinating how deeply you let wets readers enter Harrys mind. I was never really sure if he was in control of being a character or not. Giving him Draco as an anchor and his development to realising he is all these people instead of them being more than he is really touched me.
Additionally to enjoying the story a lot I also liked your style of writing very much.
So to conclude, I am very impressed and I hope you are still writing, maybe even outside of some fandome!
Guest chapter 50 . 11/19/2017
Truly one of the not remarkable and unique pieces I have ever encountered
kieran chapter 29 . 10/29/2017
fuck this is good. really fucking long but i mean the story is recounted with eloquence and enthusiasm and the recurring phrase with the merciless voice is actually a little inspiring. it’s hella long and taking me forever to get through but it’s making me think and that’s always good. i do hope the plot moves a little more quickly these next couple chapters, but regardless, you’re a fucking amazing writer and no wonder you have like 279 harry potter fan fictions and counting. proud of you.
3,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »